Forums

Member Participation

•  

Mike & Chris, As I am a member of PGA Tour Partners Club as are some of the others in this Forum I thought you might like some good news. I was unaware that they also had a forum and community type setup like we do. I checked it out this date and un no way is it as successful as ours. They may cover the subjects in a similar fashion, but the latest entry that I found was 16 Sept. Most are from 2008  and are, or don't seem to be as informative or golf-friendly as this one is.

Thanks for getting this one up and running as smoothly as it is.

•  

Great feedback. Actually, it's one of the reasons I stopped being part of the Partners Club. Not really valuable in my opinion. From what I've seen, this group is highly engaged and very much shows an interest in one another and the topics at hand. Makes it a fun experience, which is what I think we all feel.

•  

nice work

•  

Eagle, I think that this forum will be tough to beat - I've gotten into some similar type forums for other communities outside the golf realm, and I agree that this is the most engaged and one of the most informative.  Thanks to the guys at FJ, and what a great start.

•  

eagle3

Mike & Chris, As I am a member of PGA Tour Partners Club as are some of the others in this Forum I thought you might like some good news. I was unaware that they also had a forum and community type setup like we do. I checked it out this date and un no way is it as successful as ours. They may cover the subjects in a similar fashion, but the latest entry that I found was 16 Sept. Most are from 2008  and are, or don't seem to be as informative or golf-friendly as this one is.

Thanks for getting this one up and running as smoothly as it is.

I am a Life member of the Partners Club and you are right about their forum. The site is slow, no response from the administrators, I don't even think anyone from the Partners Club reads the forums. If you noticed most of those threads are old, just restarted by the Internal Admin. A member started a new forum and most of us are now on the new forum. Chris & Mike are doing a terrific job in answering our questions in a fast turn around time and are very informative. All the members of the Community seem to be, as you said golf-friendly. This can also be seen by how fast the Community is growing.

•  

I'm a member of the PGA Tour partners and if I hadn't paid for Life Member status 10 years ago, I'd walk away but since I'm paid in full I still get their magazine.

I like this site so much better than anything Partners has in place.

•  

Mondo

I'm a member of the PGA Tour partners and if I hadn't paid for Life Member status 10 years ago, I'd walk away but since I'm paid in full I still get their magazine.

I like this site so much better than anything Partners has in place.

Do you use the green fee rebates? That's $40.00 a year you can get from them.

•  

Hey grumpy, how does that work, I really don't do anything with them anymore except to submit to be a product tester...

Tell me how the rebate program works...feel free to add me as a friend so you can give me that information.

Thanks...