Forums

FootJoy Ambassador Invitational

•  

Hey Guys, Is there going to be an outing this year or did I miss it?

•  

No word. No news.

•  

They were PM'ed last week.........OOPS

•  

Thanks Randy

•  

Heard nothing in these forums nor in private...I wonder if they have something else planned in the future?  Who knows!! Regardless, it is a ton of fun to be involved in this community plus meeting others in the previous couple of FJA Outing was excellent.  It would be great to organize our own FJA at some point in the future... JAT

• 1759 points

TT Ohio is trying to get together this fall for an outing in the Columbus, OH area.  If anyone around the midwest wants to play let me know as we are trying to get on somewhere for a nice day of golf before the weather turns for the worse.  

•  

As a newbie to the FJA status, I hope there is something this year but, while it sounds like an awesome event, the interaction with the group here is what it is all about.  I have met a number of the other FJA's in person (as well as several other members from the site) and everybody has been awesome.  Look forward to meeting more people from the site for  round of golf in the future as time and travel allows.

•  

No news sadly, I miss everyone so I hope we can all get together sometime soon.

•  

Mike_C
    As a newbie to the FJA status, I hope there is something this year but, while it sounds like an awesome event, the interaction with the group here is what it is all about.  I have met a number of the other FJA's in person (as well as several other members from the site) and everybody has been awesome.  Look forward to meeting more people from the site for  round of golf in the future as time and travel allows.

The other newbie concurs.......sounds like fun

•  

Whaql1
    No news sadly, I miss everyone so I hope we can all get together sometime soon.

Lets plan on something somewhere this winter??  We can continue the tradition...it could be a joint FJA and TT event??  Maybe Florida would be a good location??

•  

Sounds interesting, Chris.....maybe South Carolina....we play here the year round.......the rates do go up in Myrtle Beach after labor day and they go down in Charleston......Lake Santee has some neat courses that might be interesting.....dead town after labor day.....hotel rates low.....have to fly into Charleston or Columbia.......off interstate 95.......Hilton Head might have some good rates.......

•  

I was wondering about the FJA event this year.  I've been reading but haven't commented a lot lately.

•  

nothing to my knowledge...

•  
    If they do have another, the notice usual goes out in Sept. I believe. Sadly a lot of us that have been to two events may not get to go again :(

Each year has been an event to end all events, great venues and experiences...
  •  
    I did some sleuthing and official notification dates were:
    5/18/11 for Oct. Date
    7/6/12 for late Sept. Date
    7/23/13 for early Sept. Date
    Hopefully there is still some discretionary funds available to make an event happen this year. Fingers crossed!