Forums

Vokey Releases

• 2089 points

Couple new items up for sale.   Already have the cash cover in the black ostrich but anyone debating to buy it in brown, it is pretty nice.    

•  

Thought this was a nice release but not as big as in other releases...suprised shirt did not have more embroidery on it.

•  

Chris92009
    Thought this was a nice release but not as big as in other releases...suprised shirt did not have more embroidery on it.

The FJ logo and BV Wings logo are tonal black. Why I didn't get it.

• 1089 points

yeah the shirt seemed like a mute point. Why bother...too bad becasue it would have looked nice in white.

•  

I think they did a white version (21381) of this shirt in the Vokey release back in May.  I agree that it was a little unusual to have a black FJ on the collar and a black Vokey logo on the sleeve of a black shirt.  I did think that the hat, shirt and chambray shorts all went well together in a black and gray combo.  I didnlt have the shirt so I pulled the trigger so we will see what it looks like in person when it arrives tomorrow.

• 2089 points

Yea an off color would have made the shirt much better, and of course a Titleist tour patch..    But it seems we will never see that again...

•  

When I first looked at the picture, I couldn't understand why they had a shirt without logos.  Then I read the description and looked closer.  Would have looked much better with grey embroidery.  

• 1686 points

Pretty disappointing year for Vokey releases.

•  

Adam62482
    Pretty disappointing year for Vokey releases.

It seems they have gone through a transition year, changes to product logo placement etc... and no more Titleist Pro Logo Patch any longer.... bummer!

•  

I still think Vokey has had some good items out there this year so far.  I agree with Chris that it's a bummer that the Titleist patch is no longer on the shirt... but I believe that ship has sailed.  I wish they would at least include the Titleist script embroidered on the sleeve in lieu of the tour patch.  

I got the black FJ shirt from this release in the mail and it looks good.  You can't really see the Vokey logo or the FJ on the collar, but maybe this shirt is for when you are going a little incognito.  The black & white FJ chambray shorts were actually very sharp looking in person once I received them and I was quite pleased with the look and the fit.

•  

A number of the FJ shirts in Asia/Europe have the same colour FJ logo as the shirt colour; I don't mind the understated look at all.

•  

Vokey is bringing it for Halloween!

•  

I like the orange. Go State

• 4670 points

Definitely a good choice for this time of year :)

•  

Release up