Forums

Texas Outing

•  

Josh has inspired me. It's the heart of golf season in Texas, but perhaps too hot, right now. Who's up for a Texas outing in September? Any ideas as to where? The Traditions in College Station? Kingwood? DFW? Austin or even San Antonio? Shoot...we could even make it so the Okies could join in.

•  

Freddy... I am always up to get together....

• 1999 points

The only problem with September is it is the height of club championship play.

If there is not a conflict I'm in.

• 67 points

Lady Bird Johnson Muni in Fredericksburg

• 2214 points

ParmanMike
    Lady Bird Johnson Muni in Fredericksburg

I read your comment too quickly the first go-round.  I thought, "What the heck does Larry Bird have to do with Texas?"

*Might* be in the DFW area in late September for work.  If I am, I'd be interested.

•  

September might be tough, Freddy.  We'll discuss when I visit in a couple of weeks.

•  

KINGWOOD IS ALMOST ALWAYS AVAILABLE, FRED.

LET ME KNOW.

•  

How about the Texas Star in Euless?  That is a great course and it is centrally located in DFW...pretty close to DFW for those flying in from out of town.  Late September or Early October would work best for me.  Friday afternoons or anytime on Saturdays would work for me.

•  

I am up for meeting anywhere as long as the scheduling works out.  It may be fun to try to get something somewhere between Houston and Dallas so we can pull players from both areas.  I guess we have to get a sense of who else might be interested and where they would be coming from to determine the best place to play.

•  

These are all good ideas. Late September should work, early October too. Pulplvr is coming up next week and we can figure it out.

•  

fredcloss
    These are all good ideas. Late September should work, early October too. Pulplvr is coming up next week and we can figure it out.

Fred/Ted

Did you guys decide anything? I want to get together and play soon.

•  

One of the few topics we forgot to discuss during the member-guest.

• 485 points

Great Course! I love heading up there from San Antonio!
  •  

I was speaking with Mike C about playing on the 21st. Do y'all want to make it a playday?

•  

Also, how about playing Pine Dunes in Frankston? Who's in?