Forums

Has anyone played these courses?

•  

Has anyone played these courses near Orlando?

Grande Pines Golf Club, Orlando

Harmony Golf Preserve, Harmony

Falcon's Fire Golf Club, Kissimmee

If so, please give opinions on them.

Thanks, Gramps

•  

Bruce

I have played Falcons Fire several times. The last time was about 4 years ago (disclaimer)!

Falcons Fire was a fun test and close to everything in Orlando. At the time it was well maintained and had what I term the usual types of golf for a vacation area. Fairways are generous, there is sand and water, and nothing really tricked up against you. It was a fairly fun place, so much so that after I first played their I went back.

•  

I, too, have played Falcon's Fire. Played it a ten or more years ago, was ready to go again and heard they were having issues with management, turf, etc., so took it off my Orlando list. But I went back last year and enjoyed it. Great clubhouse in addition Randy's comments.

I really like Celebration Golf Club if you have the option of another day. Reasonable, fun, great shape. Designed by RTJ Senior & Junior. The restaurant isn't great, but there are a lot of restored cars around to look at.

• 536 points

Big fan of Falcon's Fire, played it the last two years. I would recommend and its usually reasonably priced