Forums

FJ Backpack

• 4565 points

If only I hadn't just picked up a new backpack :(

•  

19hole
    Randy, nobody has asked for it. I do know that they are available for custom embroidery.

I've been asking for about a year, but it didn't seem like anyone really was interested.

•  

I didn't even know FJ had a backpack like that...I've seen the Titleist one, but not the FJ one.  I like it a lot!

• 43 points

I pulled the trigger and bought one. It's awesome! Another great product from Footjoy. It's perfect for what I'll be using it for. I coach football and needed a bag to store some clothes, rain gear, and forms in., I can store it all along with comfortably fitting my shoes in there (size 14) which I've always had to carry. I do a little traveling and it looks like it will be great on flights. Pretty excited about the purchase!
  •  

Nate_Higgins
    I pulled the trigger and bought one. It's awesome! Another great product from Footjoy. It's perfect for what I'll be using it for. I coach football and needed a bag to store some clothes, rain gear, and forms in., I can store it all along with comfortably fitting my shoes in there (size 14) which I've always had to carry. I do a little traveling and it looks like it will be great on flights. Pretty excited about the purchase!

Welcome aboard Nate! Feel free to join in the fun.