Forums

Ambassador Recognition

•  

When someone has achieved the Ambassador status, could we have it posted on the Forum or Blog sit?  It would be nice to congratulate them when they make it. Right now the only way we know is in checking the various posts and accidentally finding someone has made it to that level.

•  

Great idea.  I normally realize it after someone has posted a congrats thread.

•  

I like the idea eagle...it would be great to recognize those that have worked hard to achieve Ambassador status.

•  

Couldn't agree w/you more. Great idea. Also Titleist offers a free bag tag for a hole in one. How about if Foot Joy were to give a special Ambassador tag. Just a thought.

•  

Not a bad thought  Ty but I do believe Mike/Chris are working on something to recognize those that achieve Ambassador status...

I do like that idea a lot, it would look great on a bag and be a topic of conversation that could promote this community.

•  

Good idea, eagle. To all those who obtained Ambassador status, congrats.

•  

Hey guys, bholley is only 55 points away from joining us at the Ambassador level. Just a heads up.

•  

HEY, HEY, Hey another made it to Ambassador. Congratulations TARHEEL. Great job.

•  

eagle3

Hey guys, bholley is only 55 points away from joining us at the Ambassador level. Just a heads up.

almost there myself, woohoo!

•  

You're working pretty hard cleanfan, premature congratulations to you as you near the milestone...good job

•  

eagle3

HEY, HEY, Hey another made it to Ambassador. Congratulations TARHEEL. Great job.

eagle, do you have an inside connection?  You seem to be the first to notice new ambassadors. Congrats,TARHEEL!

•  

No, just observant, that's all. Plus when you are retired like I am, you have several choices; 1. watch TV; 2. Watch the grass grow; 3. Get involved in something like this FJ  Forum ( I love this); 4. Go golfing every chance I get, which is often; 5. Spend time with wife and granchildren (another love); 6. Give other guys the needle that still have to work.

Need I say more

•  

Woo hoo!  I did it!

•  

Congrats cleanfan!

•  

eagle3

No, just observant, that's all. Plus when you are retired like I am, you have several choices; 1. watch TV; 2. Watch the grass grow; 3. Get involved in something like this FJ  Forum ( I love this); 4. Go golfing every chance I get, which is often; 5. Spend time with wife and granchildren (another love); 6. Give other guys the needle that still have to work.

Need I say more

Enough said. I see you are enjoying retirement. I am retired, work 2 days at a golf and enjoying it.