Forums

Titleist Torque wrench

• 5586 points

Does the 910 torque wrench fit the 913s?

•  

Yes it does, in fact, a 910 driver shaft will fit into a 913 head.  The hosel connector was redesigned on the 913 Fairways and Hyrbrids so they could redistribute the weight for better launch conditions vs. the 910.  I do believe Titleist offers a re-tipping if you want you use your old 910F or H shaft in the newer head. 

I will ask around to see what the process is if anyone is interested.

•  

Great info Devin.  Mark, you might also contact Cathi at TeamTitleist.com........if you need additional information regarding the retipping Devin mentioned........she is awesome and like Devin, extremely knowledgable of her division's products.......

•  

Devin is correct, the wrench is the same for all of the adjustable Titleist clubs. Titleist also offers a program to change the tip on your existing shaft. They will only do it on shafts that they have supplied with their tip. Prices will vary depending on your retailer. I would expect around $50 plus shipping and 1 week or two turnaround.

• 1584 points

Devin is 100% correct.  When I bought my 913 D2 i took the shaft out of my 910 D2.  They were fully interchangeable without any issues.  Still have the 910 Hybrids in the bag.  Once wrench fits all even though I have not made any adjustments since they went in the bag.  

•  

19hole
    Devin is correct, the wrench is the same for all of the adjustable Titleist clubs. Titleist also offers a program to change the tip on your existing shaft. They will only do it on shafts that they have supplied with their tip. Prices will vary depending on your retailer. I would expect around $50 plus shipping and 1 week or two turnaround.

I thought you may have done it with your TOUR AD Deep Impacts, thanks for the information.

•  

dtr8
    Devin is 100% correct.  When I bought my 913 D2 i took the shaft out of my 910 D2.  They were fully interchangeable without any issues.  Still have the 910 Hybrids in the bag.  Once wrench fits all even though I have not made any adjustments since they went in the bag.

I change mine from time to time, either A1 or C1, never tried a different setting than those two though.

•  

One key thing is the lie angle one Titleist fitter shared with me last fall at Oceanside TPI.  He mentioned to me that most people get caught up (myself historically as well) with the fade or draw setting when in reality one should focus on the lie angle...it will help.  The add or lowering of loft is user specific to the trajectory needed.  Just a thought...hope it makes sense!

• 5586 points

I have a 910 driver, 3 & 5 fairway woods, and a couple of hynrids. I got fitted for a 913 driver last year. I cleaned out my golf closet this morning and realized I have 3 Titliest torque wrenches. I just wanted to make sure that they were interchangeable before damaged a club by using the wrong wrench.

I appreciate everyone's input.

•  

D2:  You ought to put two of them on ebay.....might be surprised...people are always looking for them ...the 915s are looking good.....my friend.....D1

• 542 points

I bet they would bring 15 bucks on ebay

• 1917 points

Devin_Gmitter
    Yes it does, in fact, a 910 driver shaft will fit into a 913 head.  The hosel connector was redesigned on the 913 Fairways and Hyrbrids so they could redistribute the weight for better launch conditions vs. the 910.  I do believe Titleist offers a re-tipping if you want you use your old 910F or H shaft in the newer head. 

I will ask around to see what the process is if anyone is interested.

Good info Devin and I agree with your assessment as well.  My favorite perk of the 913 series was the free after market shaft upgrades offered as standard options.  Big savings should your game fit a shaft like the Diamana White board.