Forums

LPGA International Crown

•  

Hello ladies,why no comments yet? This week is going to be something to watch to see who wins the Crown. Eight international teams competing for the International Crown trophy and it is on ESPN. The players are all top notch on the LPGA tour and it promises to be a great week for all golf.

•  

Because it's not on yet where I am :-)  

If you follow the LPGA on Facebook, you'll get lots of inside information -- more than I can share here! The Americans (Paula, Lexi, Stacy and Christie) say they are all pretty much on the same page about who should play with whom, and when. They all love the team competition, but they also like that the four of them are the ones who get to make the plans for the week and decide the pairings.

• 5264 points

golfchick
    Because it's not on yet where I am :-)  

If you follow the LPGA on Facebook, you'll get lots of inside information -- more than I can share here! The Americans (Paula, Lexi, Stacy and Christie) say they are all pretty much on the same page about who should play with whom, and when. They all love the team competition, but they also like that the four of them are the ones who get to make the plans for the week and decide the pairings.

The idea of the players figuring out pairings is great. Really align the karma  by getting together to play with the person you want to play with! Might be a bit more challenging with Ryder Cup since there are more players on a side making the potential combinations mathematically greater. But you cannot discount the enthusiasm during the matches that  emanates from players liking to play with each other. Should be fun to watch the US side this week..

•  

Watched a little of it today and the US was the only team that did not win a match.  Think we might need a new strategy.  

•  

Cristie and Stacy are both FJ loyalists, and they are wearing some great MyJoys shoe choices. Stacy loves her BOAs, Cristie used red patent on her MyJoys.  

•  

•  
    USA. Choke job!
  •  

Did not fair too well....heavily favored and did not make the Sunday cut.......life goes on......at least Christy and Stacy looked good in their FJs......we were discussing this at lunch at the Santee Invitational and most agreed that our team may not be as dedicated to the game as the players from the far east are........with respect to their game

•  

The Spaniards won this one in fantastic style, winning all of their singles matches today.  The Spanish women were properly excited by their win, reflecting their joy in playing.  Too bad our women did not make the final singles this year.  The event was interesting to watch, especially having watched a US Senior Open at Caves Valley years ago.