Forums

Playing this weekend?

•  

Taking a buddy out for a round tomorrow for his birthday, anyone else swinging the sticks this weekend?

•  

I've heard its National Golf Liberation Day... therefore I must play right? :)

•  

Of course I'm playing this weekend!  Isn't everyone?

•  

Got the City of Detroit Tournament this weekend.  Lost in a playoff last year, hoping for a better result this year.

Playing an old Donald Ross course --- Rackham Golf Club...don't know if anyone has ever heard of it, but for a city course it's actually pretty nice.

•  

Playing Friday, Sat. Sun, Mon. & Tues. It is nice to be retired.

• 4775 points

I'm having trouble remembering a weekend that has passed and I haven't played. 

•  

Is not playing an option?  I'm getting dangerously close to cold weather here in OH, so I can't miss a nice weekend!

•  

I played last evening.... and of course I will be out on Sunday enjoying the start of fall in SW Michigan.

•  

Playing in about 4 hours today, tomorrow I might get out but I have some college football to watch and Sunday I will get out in the morning.  School really hinders golf though.  Exams... who needs them?

I guess I practiced this morning at 6AM, so that still works.

•  

Does not look like it.  Football game comes on at noon tomorrow.  So that will eat up about 3 hours.  I know I will have something to do around the house either before or after. 

•  

OH NO Fairway, you're kidding us aren't you...you've got to figure out a way to get out and play...don't let us down -- lol

•  

EMKelly0106

I've heard its National Golf Liberation Day... therefore I must play right? :)

of course, you aren't a communist!