Forums

Love this stamp

• 3023 points

I saw this and just had to post it.  Scott Stallings had a couple  Vokey wedges stamped just for Royal Liverpool and this is his motto for the tournament.

•  

Great pic, next year he can make the cut and have a chance at the Jug

• 1832 points

If it said JUGHEAD it could be mine.

•  

excellent

• 1729 points

Pretty cool!!!  Ya Randy I agree, tough to win the jug when you watching it on TV over the weekend!! Ha.

• 5116 points

Would have been a great story if had won.  Reminds me of a friend who got *** and got his fiancé's name tattooed on his shoulder...then called off the wedding a few weeks later. Okay not exactly the same thing...but still made me laugh ;)

• 5184 points

I would be afraid of the Jinx. It is funny...maybe next year...

• 3023 points

Yes it was wishful thinking but I  still love the motto, get em next year Scott !!

• 3023 points

"miniwarmth"]Would have been a great story if had won.  Reminds me of a friend who got *** and got his fiancé's name tattooed on his shoulder...then called off the wedding a few weeks later. Okay not exactly the same thing...but still made me laugh ;)                               Yes I had a friend who dated this girl  for a while and had the name Wanda tattoed on his arm, and of course they broke up about a week later....... not too many Wanda's out there so good luck with that  : )

• 1729 points

tee2green
    "miniwarmth"]Would have been a great story if had won.  Reminds me of a friend who got *** and got his fiancé's name tattooed on his shoulder...then called off the wedding a few weeks later. Okay not exactly the same thing...but still made me laugh ;)                               Yes I had a friend who dated this girl  for a while and had the name Wanda tattoed on his arm, and of course they broke up about a week later....... not too many Wanda's out there so good luck with that  : )

Amazing how you would think people would learn that those decisions aren't that easily corrected but we still see it quite often.