Forums

Vokey releases are up

• 2075 points

Picked up the shirt this go around.   Liked the buckle but had to pass.  

•  
    Everything is pretty much sold out..... Bring back the tour patch...
    • 2075 points

TNT009

Definitely agree with bringing the tour patch back.      

•  

Bring back the tour patch indeed. I have a very similar shirt and the exact same hat as Titleist, so moved along....

•  

I agree with the bring back the tour patch comments... at least they could put the Titleist in script on the shoulder like they did for some shirts in the past.   Made a few acquisitions from this release... this was one of the better ones in a while.

• 2034 points

They are always sold out of my size.  Only Schmedium left in the FJ shirt right now!!! Ha.

•  

I'm told by my contacts at Titleist that the Tour patch is no more.

• 1608 points

Picked up the 56-10 indigo wedge, the shirt and belt buckle.   Need to show some love to Vokey on the course...

I agree on the tour patch, would love to see that..  Wonder why they won't do it anymore?

• 1608 points

You know when Vokey does these new limited releases along with the Scotty Cameron head covers, i think it should be a privilege to get your hands on them since it's limited.  I cannot stand people who purchases them to only turn it around and try to make a profit.  

I'm already seeing SM5 golf bag out on eBay for more than what it was listed..  

Truly sickening and to me that's not a golf fan.  

Sorry had to rant....

•  

I considered the shirt and I do like the style, but I wish there was something more to make it a little more special.  I understand the Tour patch is most likely gone forever, but maybe the Titleist script on the sleeve would be a nice touch.

•  

I have one of the shirts, one of the most comfortable styles of FJ shirts IMHO!

•  

19hole
    I'm told by my contacts at Titleist that the Tour patch is no more.

Yeah, that went away last year... bummer!

•  

TNT009

I think we will see more and more releases by Vokey sell out as many cameron collectors are beginning to abandon the cameron releases since it is too hard to get anything good...and Vokey has awesome FJ apparel also! JAT

• 972 points

Got the Buckle and Strap, the Ebay thing is frustrating. But I guess it is what it is. its nice to see that the vokey at least has a limit on how much you can buy (eventhough its 20). Can't say for the Cameron because everything is gone everytime I look. Really wish I could have gotten the Polo as well...Guess I got to be quicker next time :-)

• 5835 points

Early buyer gets the worm. I didn't see anything that wasn't sold out that tickled my fancy.  The whole buy to resell is getting a bit old.