Forums

Hmmmm

• 5483 points

I was cleaning up the kitchen this morning after breakfast. Disposal seemed to have something in it I couldn't see anything no fork, spoon ..knife. Plumber couldn't come out until Thursday. I pulled the disposal myself figured I would just replace it myself.

Guess what I found... a plastic golf tee, Yep a tee. not telling my wife that I some how runied the disposal with a golf tee.

•  

It probably needed replacing if it wouldn't grind up a plastic golf tee.....

•  

Rick, that is one of those so called non breakable golf tees........funnnnnnnny......Mark, find any golf balls while you were in there, I know it has been a while since you've played........D1

• 2062 points

Good call, keeping it from your wife.  Mine tends to get cranky when I clean my spikes in the kitchen.  

• 1915 points

That's funny right there.

• 5483 points

19hole
    It probably needed replacing if it wouldn't grind up a plastic golf tee.....

I agree 100%. Tee had nothing to do  with the device failing. Sometimes things just quit working. My driver is like that sometimes too.

• 103 points

Your wife probably put it in there thinking you would feel guilty enough to put in a new one!!

• 3100 points

Been teeing off in the Kitchen again huh ?  Dog leg left into the family room  lol

• 312 points

Convenient spot to grab one.

•  

Maybe it wasn't your tee

• 5483 points

bholley
    Maybe it wasn't your tee

Come to think of it I have much bigger tees. Generally others have tee envy.

•  

Tom Duffer1
    Your wife probably put it in there thinking you would feel guilty enough to put in a new one!!

Best response of the bunch.......kudos to Tom.......never gave that a tought, did you D2.......

• 5483 points

ChuckZ
    Tom Duffer1Your wife probably put it in there thinking you would feel guilty enough to put in a new one!!

Best response of the bunch.......kudos to Tom.......never gave that a tought, did you D2.......

My lovel

ChuckZ
    Tom Duffer1Your wife probably put it in there thinking you would feel guilty enough to put in a new one!!

My lovely wife of 25 years would never manipulate me into buying jewelry, vacations, cars...or a garbage disposal. However we leave on vacation in 2 weeks, Wedding anniversary is in SeptemberY ) ***jewelry), She is getting a new car, and I replaced the disposal this morning. I am starting to feel manipulated. Cheaper than losing at least 50% and attorney fees.

•  

If you have been married 25 years, first congratulations, second believe me you been manipulated a whole bunch.and she has you believing you have not been.  Pretty sharp girl, you better keep her and hope she will keep you.  So enjoy being manipulated the next 25 years.

• 5330 points

I once left a pair of golf shorts in the hamper post round then, being the well-trained house husband I am,  transferred the hamper contents into the washing machine, ran the machine and put all of the clothes into the dryer and fired up that device. I retired to the living room, promptly started drooling watching TV Golf (nothing like Jim Nance droning to send me into dreamland),  and awoke a bit later hearing an odd knocking sound coming from the basement where the washing machine and dryer are located. Turns out the odd clunking sound coming from the dryer was a golf ball (Titleist NXT Tour) that I hadn't removed from my shorts post round!

That orb was hot! I can only speculate as to how much more distance I would gain smacking that dryer-heated orb off of a tee!!

Fortunate;y, no harm to the dryer and no, my wife knows nothing about this...