Forums

Scotty Cameron Store

•  

golfchick

golfchick
    Pics showed up today in a news release. click on the link to drool.

blogs.golf.com/.../scotty-cameron-gallery-now-open-to-public.html

Thanks, Rick, for letting me know.

Sorry, I can't seem to get the link live. Just copy and paste in your browser. Some great pix.

It works in your last post, thanks Chris.

•  

Checked it out today and saw a $10,000 putter and his belt buckle on line was $950, sold out....pretty to look at........super high end golf boutique.....think you need a Black American Express Card for this store.......of course when you say Scotty Cameron, pricey is his middle name.....only $350 for the fitting plus the cost of the putter........www.scottycamerongallery.com......beautifully located in a surfing community........

•  
    Just left there and watched a friends fitting...... You do it for every other club in bag, so why not the cash cow.... It was amazing watching him get fit into the correct putter... He drained several twenty footers in a row... Do it!
  •  
    Just left there and watched a friends fitting...... You do it for every other club in bag, so why not the cash cow.... It was amazing watching him get fit into the correct putter... He drained several twenty footers in a row... Do it!
  •  

Checked out the videos, too!  Pretty cool!

•  

Interesting comments so far, keep them coming!  I am going to be out in the area in October and I am trying to schedule a fitting...

•  

Interesting comments so far, keep them coming!  I am going to be out in the area in October and I am trying to schedule a fitting...

•  
    You don't need a Black AmEx.. There's things for all budgets..... If you want a $500 putter it's there, want a 11,000 putter it's there...
  •  

Maybe since Scotty has Millar and Polo in the Gallery he will offer FJ in the Studio Store!  HA!  Not holding my breath.  Wouldn't mind a tshirt that I've seen from the gallery.  Lots of high price stuff that is WAY above my budget.  :-)

Pics look cool though that are in the articles at golf.com, WRX etc.

• 5356 points

ChuckZ
    Checked it out today and saw a $10,000 putter and his belt buckle on line was $950, sold out....pretty to look at........super high end golf boutique.....think you need a Black American Express Card for this store.......of course when you say Scotty Cameron, pricey is his middle name.....only $350 for the fitting plus the cost of the putter........www.scottycamerongallery.com......beautifully located in a surfing community........

I suppose if you have the cash and you need a belt buckle....I usually think of these over-the-top boutiques selling stuff at prices with little relevance to underlying value as quirky niche offerings. For those who operate these boutiques getting folks to think about and talk about the brand is priceless marketing. We all know that Cameron putters are excellent products and Cameron knows that unless you know about his products, you aren't buying them...at any price!

• 538 points

Very nice.

• 1557 points

I"m also interested in how your fitting goes.  Love my Cameron putter..  Hopefully a store gets built on the East Coast

•  

Had new grip installed...... Saaaaaaaweeeeeeeeetttttt

• 3100 points

Scotty sure has class that is for sure, a putter fitting is recommended no matter what brand putter you use. Key to any really good putter.

•  

pistolpete
    ChuckZChecked it out today and saw a $10,000 putter and his belt buckle on line was $950, sold out....pretty to look at........super high end golf boutique.....think you need a Black American Express Card for this store.......of course when you say Scotty Cameron, pricey is his middle name.....only $350 for the fitting plus the cost of the putter........www.scottycamerongallery.com......beautifully located in a surfing community........

I suppose if you have the cash and you need a belt buckle....I usually think of these over-the-top boutiques selling stuff at prices with little relevance to underlying value as quirky niche offerings. For those who operate these boutiques getting folks to think about and talk about the brand is priceless marketing. We all know that Cameron putters are excellent products and Cameron knows that unless you know about his products, you aren't buying them...at any price!

Yeah, he makes some decent putters.....I like the two I have........but think I choose to let the pros play the high dollar SC putters.....if you can't putt, it does not matter what it costs......and my $400 Notchback (oversized SC grip and changed weights) does a grand job......and Tim you are probably right you don't need a Black American Express Card, you'd have to buy a lot of $10,000 putters to fill that up.........just a figure of speech.....I know you and Scotty are going to become good friends and good to know that he reaches to all budgets.......and that is a nice tour grip.......cheers  :-)