Forums

FJA Outing in Atlanta

•  

At Bruce Holley's urging, pulplvr (Ted), my wife Pinkie and I traveled to Atlanta GA to play golf and raid Bruce's refrigerator. Bruce and his wife Fern are GRACIOUS hosts and we had more fun than the law allows. We played golf at Echelon Golf Club yesterday, Country Club of the South today and plan to play Echelon again tomorrow. A few photos are below:

Fred Bruce and Ted at Echelon GC.

Clockwise, from bottom to top, we have pulplvr in white saddle ICONs, Freddy in DJ Tour Myjoys, Pinkie in DJ Tour MyJoy BOAs and Bruce in Wave ICONs.

#13 Echelon looking back from the green.

#5 Country Club of the South.

We extend special thanks to Devin Gmitter for his support of our outing. The ICON MyJoys were (and will be) worn with pride. We are thankful that the new Hydrolite Zip-Off Rain jackets you thoughtfully included were not needed. Thank you again Devin!

•  

Well, I know you had a good time, that's for sure! And everyone is looking good as always. Where's he rest of Pinkie? Her legs look great though, and of course, everyone else has great legs as well. :-)  

I just wish y'all didn't live so far away, would have loved to join in the fun. Cheers!

• 2102 points

Looked like a a lot of fun.

•  

Thanks for sharing the pictures and it sounds like you guys are having a blast on your trip.  Hope the scoring was as good as the fellowship.  Hope you enjoy the remainder of your visit.  Once you guys make it back to Texas, we all have to get together for a round to catch up.  It's been too long!

•  

Great looking FJA group!

...and what a gorgeous course!

Thanks for sharing.

•  

Pinkie wins best shoes........sorry guys.....Fred, well coordinated outfit, classic and stylish......lots of smiles.......thanks for sharing the pix.......... .  :-)

•  

SNAZZY LOOKING GROUP.

SURE Y'ALL HAD A BALL. SEE PINKIES FOOT MADE IT IN A PICTURE,,,ALWAYS PINK.

COURSES LOOK GREAT.

•  

Thanks for sharing guys. This event embodies what the FJ Community is all about.

Also glad to see FJ won the shoe count!

•  

Nicely done one and all. Great looking FJ items abounded, and a wonderful looking course.

As for the ensemble on Mr. Holley.... I'm pretty sure its the camera angle or the glare, because I know he would not be caught at a FJ event wearing a brown belt with white shoes......

Pulp... Mr. Blackwell approves!

•  

Tar Heel
    Nicely done one and all. Great looking FJ items abounded, and a wonderful looking course.

As for the ensemble on Mr. Holley.... I'm pretty sure its the camera angle or the glare, because I know he would not be caught at a FJ event wearing a brown belt with white shoes......

Blue belt matches blue and white shoes, shirt, and my outstandingly blue eyes.

•  

I know the fun you have had.  It is just a great experience when the FJA's get together, anytime- anywhere.

•  

That's a great way to get together -  might have to make a visit down that way this year (normally get to Atlanta at least once every other year or so for Braves baseball).  Glad to see the weather was good (I remember it get's really hot in Atlanta).  

Add me to the list - more of Pinkie.

•  

Tar Heel

Matching your belt to your shoes is so 2013.  Now the fact that he wasn't wearing a brown hat or have brown in his shirt could be a problem.

•  

Mike_C
    Thanks for sharing the pictures and it sounds like you guys are having a blast on your trip.  Hope the scoring was as good as the fellowship.  Hope you enjoy the remainder of your visit.  Once you guys make it back to Texas, we all have to get together for a round to catch up.  It's been too long!

I concur Mike. When and where? Our club is finally recovered from the previous superintendent.
    Finally, since Pinkie was the official photographer, we don't much more of her (Sorry Bobby). We do have a few more of us on the last day:

Ted tries out new FJ Dry Joy Tour shoes at PGA Superstore

Pinkie and me at the course

Finally, the after round festivities:

•  

Always great to see the FJA's getting together.

Great pics!

The course looks awesome and the FJA's resplendent in all the FJ gear.

BH ... love the white/blue waves !!!