Forums

The new Titleist 915 line?

•  

Professor3
    ok, admittedly, the photos are awesome. i love the classic look of titleist clubs...but ***, i want to hit one...now! so, herein lies my dilemma. do i stick with my 913s AND go on a golf trip withe guys to scottsdale OR do i spring for the 915s?

Plenty of time until the 915 is available. It will be mid to late November.....

•  

There was speculation on the Team Titleist forum that it might be sooner this time, which would be awesome.......Titleist will probably stick to their normal release dates, as 19Hole stated.......

• 1393 points

well, if i can't hit one yet i'd sure like to hear what the pros are saying about hitting them.

•  

Just received this info through my TT contacts and you might want to check out the information.....some pretty good stuff and comparisons to the 913.......www.golfwrx.com/.../titleist-915-drivers-spotted-on-usga-conforming-club-list

•  

Ty Webb
    This is the image I saw when I looked for the new Titleist driver.......maybe I shouldn't use dial up.

A nice piece of persimmon an H&B by any chance.

•  

Chalmers said he was hitting it longer and straighter, so I know I have have to see how the lefty 915's swing :)

• 2731 points

Looks nice but it's gonna be very hard to part with my 910 D2 , it's been very good to me.