Forums

FJA Outing in Charleston

•  

Great photos and it sounds like great golf!

•  

Mike_C
    Glad you guys had a great time and thanks for sharing the pictures.  Chip in for birdie over  bunker and pitch in for an eagle?  Remind me to keep my wallet in my pocket around Chuck!!!

Mike:  My scores looked like a rollercoaster ride.....weak iron game outside 100 yds......think I finished with an 86.....your money is safe.... ha...ha...

•  

You boys all look great and it sounds like a good time was had by all! Thanks for the picture.

•  

Always great to see FJA's getting together.

Great pics too !

•  

ChuckZ
    NCBob and I teed off this am around 8am today with a buddy of mine.  First time meeting for Bob and I.  On the second hole I hit my second shot in for an eagle, David had a birdie and Bob had a par....We had a couple of more two, three, four holes but I believe they were on par threes........ We had a great day sharing stories, enjoying a beautiful morning and watching young redtail hawks hop around the course and chase a squirrel.   We had our share of birdies and by the end of the day Bob showed us that it's all in the short game.  The man can stick 'em tight.  Three strokes separated the three of us at the turn but we did not total the back nine and figure the final scores but we all know that Bob played the best of the threesome.  After the match Bob and I hit Pages Okra Grill in Mt Pleasant for Chicken Fried Steak with homemade milk gravy.....eat you heart out Bobby.....and a good time was had by all......chuck  :-) 

Let the games begin, Chuck and Bob at first tee....              David and Bob on the 9th tee after me taking a double boogie on a par 5....

Shoes of the day:  Chuck (White Saddle Pebble Grain - Icons),  Bob (Maroon and White - DryJoy Casual), David (Blue and White - D.N.A.s)

Thanks for sharing. I would come out for the food at Page's.

•  

Good stuff guys...thanks for sharing the pics!!!

•  

Mark:  Pages is a great family resturant has some awesome foods.  Interesting story.  It is managed by Chase Page, who was an  American football defensive tackle who played for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League and was originally drafted by the San Diego Chargers in  the 2006 NFL Draft. He played collegiately at North Carolina and locally for Summerville High School.  He is one heck of a nice guy and they provide some the best service around, right Don....ha...ha...ha...   His sister is the bakery chef and they have killer pies and cakes.  A must stop in Mt Pleasant if you are in town.  Unfortunately, the secret is out and the lines can be long.......  

• 4670 points

Good looks guys!  Chuck I always enjoy your reports.  They're full of good pictures and good times :)