Forums

Titleist 915s

•  

Learned today from a certified Titleist fitter that the new lower price for the 913 drivers will remain in effect through the introduction of the 915's.

•  
    Irons release in the even years and woods/hybrids release in the odd years.
    • 1393 points

I'm with you on the matte black finish but considering Taylormade did it with the R1 and Ping has just done it, I don't see Titleist going there...looking like a bunch of Johnny come latelys.

• 1393 points

Dolfan, enjoy your time in the cradle of American golf. Sure to be incredible. Post lots of pics of the Coore Crenshaw redesign too please.

• 1393 points

Titleist doesn't usually do promotions or even allow retailers to do promotions with their gear. Were they left handed clubs?

• 1393 points

Interesting you mention this. I played this weekend with two guys and they were both commenting on how they've never been able to hit Titleist woods. I'd be curious to hear what you mean by better luck hitting them.

• 1135 points

Hopefully some pics start showing up in the next few weeks. I am really looking forward to these.

• 1643 points

Based on how things went 2 years ago, we should see the new line at the AT&T in 2 weeks.

•  

According the our Titleist rep for the Charleston, Myrtle Beach, and Wilmington area, they will be previledged to information on the 915s at the sales meeting in July.    Can't wait to see his demos.......there is a place in my bag for a new one......my 910D3 has been good to me, but passed on the 913 hoping for a little more in 915.......

•  

Know Adam Scott was initally reluctant to change to the 913 driver as he loved his 910.

Wonder how many pros change as soon as possible and how many keep going with what they know. Guessing much more the former as have never really seen too many pros with old gear apart from maybe putters.

•  

The only thing I would change on my 913 D3 Driver is the glare off the club on sunny days! Otherwise it is perfect!

•  

Adam62482
    Based on how things went 2 years ago, we should see the new line at the AT&T in 2 weeks.

agreed!

•  
    The alignment aid has changed as well!
    • 5034 points

CROCMAN
    Know Adam Scott was initally reluctant to change to the 913 driver as he loved his 910.

Wonder how many pros change as soon as possible and how many keep going with what they know. Guessing much more the former as have never really seen too many pros with old gear apart from maybe putters.

Except for McIlroy...!! I would bet you are correct Crocman..I am sure the Tour equipment reps are busy pitching the key advantages the new line (s) bring to their games...

•  

Chris92009
    The only thing I would change on my 913 D3 Driver is the glare off the club on sunny days! Otherwise it is perfect!

I wear transitional glasses so that never bothers me, blind without them........wear sunglasses Chris....ha...ha.....   :-)