Forums

Titleist 915s

• 1393 points

I know this is the FJ community and I plan to post a similar post on Team Titleist but next week at Pinehurst is the week we should be getting our first look at the new 915s. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

•  
    Very much looking forward to this as well!

•  

the numbers will have to cruch current ones to KO the 913's out... Would buy in a NY minute if they ever did a matte black finish!

•  

Should be amazing, I have already scheduled my TPI visit to get fitted for them in October!

• 4913 points

i'm not looking forward to them at all! I have only had my 913's for a few months ;)

• 1869 points

TNT009
    the numbers will have to cruch current ones to KO the 913's out... Would buy in a NY minute if they ever did a matte black finish!

With you on the finish!   Not sure how they can improve on the 913's, but I will definitely be taking a look at the 915's.  

•  

Dirt4900
    TNT009the numbers will have to cruch current ones to KO the 913's out... Would buy in a NY minute if they ever did a matte black finish!

With you on the finish!   Not sure how they can improve on the 913's, but I will definitely be taking a look at the 915's.

I have heard rumors about the new performance characteristics... :-)  If they pull off what I heard...oh boy we are in for a good one.

• 1869 points

Devin_Gmitter
    Dirt4900TNT009the numbers will have to cruch current ones to KO the 913's out... Would buy in a NY minute if they ever did a matte black finish!

With you on the finish!   Not sure how they can improve on the 913's, but I will definitely be taking a look at the 915's.  I have heard rumors about the new performance characteristics... :-)  If they pull off what I heard...oh boy we are in for a good one.

Come on now Devin, share with the group!!   Don't be a tease!!!!!!

• 1962 points

Professor3
    I know this is the FJ community and I plan to post a similar post on Team Titleist but next week at Pinehurst is the week we should be getting our first look at the new 915s. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Ill get some pic's if they are in fact at Pinehurst next week!

•  

Noticed the reduced price on the 913's at the local big box golf stores this week.  Figured that was a prelude to the introduction of a new line.  Store associate commented that he thought it was just a Fathers Day promotion.

• 1637 points

I wish I had better luck with Titleist woods, but I am happy I found a nice driver in another brand and will have it next week.  Will be fun to hit the new 915's and see what I am missing.

• 1260 points

That's the word on the street; just in time to get an order in for my birthday this fall.  When will they turn around the next version of the AP2?

• 1680 points

Love the tease Devin, time will tell.

• 934 points

I just gave my pro an order for Vokeys, hybrids and FJ apparel for our extended family. I took his catalog home overnight and everyone kept finding new things to add. He was smiling when I left but my budget is shot.  

•  

GolfGuyInTx
    Love the tease Devin, time will tell.

Wish I knew more as well!