Forums

Heading to FEDEX/St Jude Classic

•  

Connye and are heading out Thursday to watch some golf and to I will be playing a few rounds in Memphis while visiting family and enjoying the best BBQ. Her brother was able to get some primo tickets and we plan on going on Saturday, parking included.  Plan on taking enough outfits in the event we get to play at least four days.  Scott, hope your schedule has an open day (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday).  Posting your outfits seems to be the thing to do...so I thought I would join the group......like Strick, I am an animal.....the first one is for you Bobby....  :-)

Black.........I used to work for Levi Strauss and found a levi buckle that fits my beltmaster straps that I bought this year....actually I paid $11 for a belt on sale a TJ Maxx, what a deal and it is one I wanted......all I need now is a FJ buckle.....

Navy........

•  

Have fun - Hope the weather cooperates

• 5351 points

The retail marketer came right out with tis impressive display Chuck! No fashion citations for you! And yes indeed, the best BBQ in the land is right there in Memphis, in my opinion, of course!

• 873 points

Lookin' Good Chuck!! love the last two.

• 1924 points

Sounds like a great trip.

•  

According to the forecast, looks pretty good, except Monday, about 50% chance of rain......hope to play Merimechi and we usually go down to Tunica National....but left it up to my brother in law this time.......thanks

•  

Looking sharp Chuck!  Have safe travels and hope you get to both play some good golf and enjoy the tournament.

•  

Nice outfits, Chuck!

Enjoy!

•  

Pretty flash CZ!

Some very nice selections there!

Play well, enjoy the family and have fun on Saturday ... anyone in particular you want to have a look at?

• 3100 points

Great looking outfits . Have a great time and stay cool !

•  

Anyone carrying a Titleist bag......and wearing those FJ shoes....and maybe wearing some FJ clothes.......not real choosy

CROCMAN
    Pretty flash CZ!

Some very nice selections there!  

Play well, enjoy the family and have fun on Saturday ... anyone in particular you want to have a look at?

Thanks...."M"..Anyone carrying a Titleist bag......and wearing those FJ shoes....and maybe wearing some FJ clothes.......not real choosy.........Scott Stallings name has been mentioned by one of pgatour.com's so called experts and he is from my hometown Knoxville, TN......and of course Zach Johnson....did not see Strick's name in the game this week......Memphis is a tough venue the week before a major because of the sultry temperatures.....it can wear you down......

Pete, you are right about the BBQ......1. Memphis  2.  Dallas  3.  Kansas City  4.  Denver  

This was on a national food network BBQ contest.....the national BBQ cookoff is in Memphis in May annually.....mustard is not a BBQ sause......

• 5384 points

Have fun Chuck! Your outfits look terrific.

Re: BBQ surprised there is nothing from the south. While I love Memphis BBQ, I have had some great meals in Richmond, and in various parts of Carolina.

•  

Nice looking as always Chuck. Just head down Beale Street and you will find all the good BBQ you can handle.

My daughter lived there a couple years, and I was literally just there 4 weeks ago for her graduation. Did al the family "food stops" before she moved out of town. I highly recommend Blues City Café right on the corner of Beale and 2nd.

Have fun.

•  

Doing the full Cleveland on the 3rd day. Will be perfect for Beale

• 1878 points

Looking good Chuck, you should have put your name in as an alternate you would have been all set!!