Forums

Wedges

•  

Last night I picked up a pristine pair of slightly used Vokey SM5 K Grinds at a store for my daughters boyfriend. They look pretty awesome and I know he'll love them.

•  

Nice sticks Rick.  And they wear nicely.

TT

•  

Both You and Mike have awesome wedges.  I love the same finish as Mike.  I love the trusty rusty wedge look!

•  

joshgiano
    Both You and Mike have awesome wedges.  I love the same finish as Mike.  I love the trusty rusty wedge look!

I love the way a raw wedge acquires a patina over time.

• 4690 points

Rick well done.  Those are some beautiful wedges!

• 760 points

Very Nice Rick.  I wish I had not already paid for my SM5's.  Those look great.  Next set of wedges I get will be customized.

•  
    I had a set of black oxide Vokey's... However, after a few rounds and wet conditions they turned almost brown. Not complaining but I wish they would remain black! Oh well, just have to order new ones I guess.
  •  

Rick those are slick !!! show us some pics after you game them so we can see how they wear :)

•  

Eric, someone needs to keep Vokey/Titleist in business...might as well be you.

•  

Is this considered Wedge ***? LOL

•  

EMKelly0106
    I had a set of black oxide Vokey's... However, after a few rounds and wet conditions they turned almost brown. Not complaining but I wish they would remain black! Oh well, just have to order new ones I guess.

The K Grinds I got last year held there black color well.

TT

•  

I badly need some new wedges and those raw black sm5s are really looking good.  Just need to find the right combination at the right price.

• 1458 points

I'd be interested in hearing more about that TNT. I just got my SM5s a few weeks ago but they didn't say anything about custom stamping and I was so excited I neglected to ask.

• 1458 points

Hahahaha...that's hilarious. I love it!

•  

One thing I didn't do was order larger grips with mine. A few days ago, I finally removed the BV grips and added a few extra wraps.