Forums

Loudmouth grips

•  

Seems like a gimic...

• 2956 points

I could "maybe" go for the clovers on a putter, if it didn't say Loudmouth on it. But as Mark said earlier, would probably get sick of the look and change shortly after.

•  

Dirt4900
    Loud mouth should be banned from FJ Community!!!

Let me play devils advocate:    Ban every discussion of products other than FJ/Titleist?  Ban discussion of any player not representing FJ/Titleist?   Would not be as much fun.  This is an open forum....with due respect... :-)

• 2956 points

I agree with Chuck. We should be able to assess, comment, gripe and dis other products. And maybe other players: they all deserve our respect as pros unless they do something really outrageous or dumb.

•  

I like the drop cloth one but ill pass

• 1869 points

Yea your right Chuck.   It just hurts my eyes every time something is posted about this company.   My choice to open the thread I guess!!

•  
    I don't think these have made it to the uk yet, but they look very funky. I would definitely consider the drop cloth or liar liar design. I wonder how secure the magnetic ball marker on the end of the grip is and whether it remains in place for long or finds itself at the bottom of the bag?
    • 697 points

Nay I say. I play bad enough, and don't need to attract extra attention.

•  

Pass, LOL

•  

Dirt4900
    Yea your right Chuck.   It just hurts my eyes every time something is posted about this company.   My choice to open the thread I guess!!

They are not a choice of mine either.....and not something I would purchase.....keeps JD paying all his alimony....lol....

•  

• 4937 points

Just read that they are offering matching phone cases and umbrella's as well! I can't wait to see some one all decked out. Would truly be a spectacle.