Forums

FITTING RESULTS ARE IN FOR

•  

He used the Mizuno fitting system which was excellent.  After about an hour, I settled on the Mizuno JPX 825 irons, 5-AW with Nippon NS PRO 1150 regular shafts, standard length and 2* flat.  Once I got tuned in it was like a Ralph Cramden (Jackie Gleason) shot....."Bam! Zoom! To The Moon, Alice!!!"

I hit the Mizuno 825's,Mizuno EZ's, Taylormade Speedblades, Titleist AP1's and Nike Covert's. The Mizuno 825's were best distance, flight and control for me.

He also gave me a few minor pointers which greatly helped.

All in all it was a great experience and I am glad I did it.

•  

SORRY....LEFT OUT SOME DETAILS.

Fitting was done by the head Professional ( Sean Swidzinski - PGA Professional ) at Old Stonewall in Ellwood City, PA (  www. oldstonewall.com  )  He took all the time needed to get the fitting right and was a fine young gentleman.

• 5657 points

Congratulations Bruce! I have always liked Mizuno products and was a long time user of various forged iron sets made by that company UNTIL ....the great folks at Titleist  and their excellent fitter put me into the AP2s with KBZ shafts 2 degrees flat as well. Isn't something to behold when you finally see the results with proper fitting clubs?

Have fun!!

•  

Bruce, Many happy rounds with your new sticks.

•  

Welcome to the ranks of the fitted golfers, Gramps.  Enjoy your new sticks in good health.

•  

Thank you

•  

Great! Sounds like you got the perfect fit. Enjoy the new clubs, Gramps.

•  

Thank you Chris.  How are you doing?

•  

Great, sent you a PM

•  

hasn't shown up yet.

•  

You'll have to accept my friend request. Look up at the top of the page.

•  

sorry, cant find it Chris.  try this...  bruceemrich@gmail.com

• 2102 points

Sounds like you had a good time.

•  

Love the confidence that a fitting creates, seems like we can't miss when we know our numbers. Hit em' well, Bruce!

•  

That is a cool process. I am curious how your new clubs change your game. Please update us periodically.