Forums

Congratulations Mike_C

• 3091 points

Congratulations and enjoy the FJA title . Well earned and deserved.

• 5330 points

Mike, I too congratulate you on achieving this status =! As all ambassadors know, it is a journey and perseverance and fortitude, a sense of humor and a true love for the game are all necessary ingredients. It is a wonderful forum and sponsored by a truly excellent company dedicated to excellence in their product offerings. Thanks Foot Joy and Congratulations Mike!

• 5330 points

Mike, I too congratulate you on achieving this status =! As all ambassadors know, it is a journey and perseverance and fortitude, a sense of humor and a true love for the game are all necessary ingredients. It is a wonderful forum and sponsored by a truly excellent company dedicated to excellence in their product offerings. Thanks Foot Joy and Congratulations Mike!

•  

Welcome to the club Mike

• 1897 points

Congrulations.

•  

Welcome to the gang, congratulations.

•  

kmcmellen
    Congratulations.  Well done.  A new pair of MyJoys sounds like an excellent idea.

How do think Mike made it to Ambassador so quickly? Congratulations Mike!

•  

Nice, Freddy.  Thanks to all and especially Freddy, Ted and Dallin for turning me on to the FJC website after meeting them through TT.  Great group of people here and I look forward to meeting more of you in person as time goes on.