Forums

Stay Connected

•  

Hello FJC!

I just received an email from our host, FootJoy, with a campaign ad "Make Mother's Day Special with FootJoy!"  I thought that was really cool.  But down the bottom of it is a really cool button/icon with FJ Ambassador on it.  When clicked on, it takes us here in the FooJoy Community!

How cool is that!  (Or am I too late with this cool news?  I wouldn't be surprised.  Lol)

•  

Thank you, FJ, what a brilliant idea to link the FJC website!

• 1812 points

Jeez, I have to pay more attention.  My wife doesn't play golf, so barely even looked.  I'll be a victim of the serious stink eye if I'm dumb enough to buy any more FJ gear this weekend.  

•  

:) I understand what you mean.  Whenever that happens, I just stomp my foot firm and loud... and then she tells me where to stomp it back.  LOL. . . LOL ...

Anyway, I just thought the FJ Ambassadorship link was a clever idea for promotion.  I think it will draw us some or more new lurkers and a high possibility on registry in the FootJoy Community.

I like the idea of having more people in golf to come into the FJC, primarily for some new and good interactions and also to help further educate their knowledge about FootJoy products as the quality and style leader in golf.

There are many folks out there who less fortunate to know the difference of what goes and the miss-matched of what anyone can imagine.  

While other brands can spit out style after style with colors- for some reason, it just looks meaningless and for more than some it's really low on quality.  But I'm not posting this to bash others.  Just the facts.

So, that is why I thought the reason to include the icon/button link to FJC is a great idea.

• 1664 points

I just saw that email and noticed the link after reading this posting.  Very cool to see the link and I know some folks will be wondering what it is and will have to check it out.  

• 4333 points

That is awesome.  I saw the various connect options previously but glanced right past the ambassador logo.  Great catch!

•  

That was great, I had to try it out myself. Takes us right back home.

•  

Very cool, calm and collected....FJ is making important Footprints !

•  

it's a great button and I love pressing it on my phone, Thanks FJ

•  

kmcmellen
    Jeez, I have to pay more attention.  My wife doesn't play golf, so barely even looked.  I'll be a victim of the serious stink eye if I'm dumb enough to buy any more FJ gear this weekend.

Just wait till after the weekend...

• 5035 points

Thanks for sharing. I too glossed over the mail. Nice touch with the button/logo. Would be nice if the site were optimised for mobile devices as well ;)

•  

miniwarmth
    Thanks for sharing. I too glossed over the mail. Nice touch with the button/logo. Would be nice if the site were optimised for mobile devices as well ;)

We will be adding some additional mobile Community enhancements in the near future. :-)

• 5044 points

I need all of the help I can get.