Forums

Accessories

•  

Is there a way to put our accessories into our locker?   It  does not have an entry for Accessories... thanks, chuck    

• 1735 points

I would be a smarty pants and say just open the locker door and place them inside Chuck, but I am sure everybody is thinking the same thing.  But it is a good idea for our virtual lockers.  Since the small and not so small items do add up.  

• 1735 points

I would be a smarty pants and say just open the locker door and place them inside Chuck, but I am sure everybody is thinking the same thing.  But it is a good idea for our virtual lockers.  Since the small and not so small items do add up.  

•  

Maybe one who knows and sees all has the answer to this unknown.....Devin what say yeah.....

• 1979 points

That would be pretty cool!

•  

Locker concept is new to me....Need to catch up on it !

•  

At the moment it is not possible, we will look into it.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    At the moment it is not possible, we will look into it.

Thanks.....you are "D" man.....

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Locker concept is new to me....Need to catch up on it !

Click on my ChuckZ avatar and it will take you to my profile and you will see my locker.  Whenver we purchase something that is listed in the current catalog it will post to my locker.  

•  

ChuckZ
    girlsgotgolfLocker concept is new to me....Need to catch up on it !

Click on my ChuckZ avatar and it will take you to my profile and you will see my locker.  Whenver we purchase something that is listed in the current catalog it will post to my locker.

Hey Chuck,

We just updated the locker feature to accommodate accessories.

Best,

DG

•  

Sweet....which accessories to buy. Hmmm...

• 2407 points

Cool.  Just used it to register a few things.  Works like a charm.  Thanks Devin for the update.

•  

Thanks for the additional capabilities. Nice to see FJ quick response.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    ChuckZgirlsgotgolfLocker concept is new to me....Need to catch up on it !

Click on my ChuckZ avatar and it will take you to my profile and you will see my locker.  Whenver we purchase something that is listed in the current catalog it will post to my locker.  Hey Chuck,

We just updated the locker feature to accommodate accessories.

Best,

DG

Devin:  Thanks....will test it out and add my accessories to my profile.....appreciate it.....chuck