Forums

Custom crowns for your clubs

•  

Fun way to customize your driver, fairway woods or hybrids -- ClubCrown has a ton of license college logos, military and graphic designs they can apply to the top of your club. It is removable, and adds only 2-3 grams of weight. Only downside is that you have to ship them your club -- which they pay for -- and be without for 4-10 business days.  http://www.golffashionweekly.com/be-the-king-or-queen-of-clubs-with-clubcrown/ 

• 1681 points

Very cool idea.  I saw a young golfer at a US Kids golf event a week ago who had some kind of graphics on his driver.  it was cool and all the other boys were asking him about it.  Might have to look into this and send the long stick in for a face lift.

• 1858 points

I think it's an interesting concept but not anything I would be interested in.

•  

interesting idea, I wonder if it will catch on ?

• 5142 points

Very cool. Would be nice if they offered some stock sizes that could be mailed out direclty.  Just trim and stick.

•  

I can see the on one on the left going on Randy's club by the end of next week...

•  

Any of you hackers touch any of my clubs with a sticker...And I'll kill ya...

TT

•  

Tim, no Crown Royal logo on Excalibur?

• 5264 points

Custom ads for Tour players emblazoned on club faces? Every other inch of a golfer's bag and clothing sports money making leverage, why not clubheads??!

•  

These are used to cover up the misshits.....

•  

Whaql1
    Tim, no Crown Royal logo on Excalibur?

A sticker would burn up with the swing speed...

TT

•  

Now boys play nice.  GolfChick likes to show us the latest stuff for golf.  Most of it is for our amusement.  But once in awhile she finds a gem.

•  

I like the idea, but I wouldn't want to send my club in. My driver "Beast Mode," can only be taken out of the bag minutes prior to a 300 yd drive, otherwise it gets angry.

•  

Whaql1
    I like the idea, but I wouldn't want to send my club in. My driver "Beast Mode," can only be taken out of the bag minutes prior to a 300 yd drive, otherwise it gets angry.

So in other words, you can send it in whenever you wish, right???

•  

ToddL
    Whaql1I like the idea, but I wouldn't want to send my club in. My driver "Beast Mode," can only be taken out of the bag minutes prior to a 300 yd drive, otherwise it gets angry.

So in other words, you can send it in whenever you wish, right???

Oh snap!