Forums

Ambassador Meet Up in Charleston

•  

Go Hokies
    We'll work on that -  at least we could get Bob J. from Wilimington and have 3.

Let me know when and I might be able to make it.  I have a place in Sunset Beach and usually make a few trips there a year.

•  

ChuckZ
    Today govokies and ChuckZ met along with one of Chuck's pals and played at Coosaw Creek Golf and Country Club in N Charleston, SC.   Tales were swapped and fun was had by all.  Even  the weather cooperated.  Afterwards we ventured to Pages Okra Grill in Mt Pleasant for some good old southern cooking and chicken fried steak.  Could not send Bobby back to Calabash on an empty stomack.  I know most were interested in seeing what the master would be wearing today.  He looked sharp in his orange.  :-)

Thats quite MILD for Bobby...bet it was indeed a great time...thanks for sharing the pic!!!

•  

GolfGuyInTx
    Don't ask, don't tell.

What happens in Carolina, stays in Carolina!!

•  

tdogg21
    Go HokiesWe'll work on that -  at least we could get Bob J. from Wilimington and have 3.

Let me know when and I might be able to make it.  I have a place in Sunset Beach and usually make a few trips there a year.

A foursome would be great.  Sunset Beach area might be a good place to meet.  I am about two hours from there.  Try to find somewhere easy for everyone.  I attended a professional organization conference at Seatrail a numbers of years ago and they have nice course there, if I recall correctly.  Maybe something in the fall.  It gets mighty HOT here in June, July and August......and let's not forget HUMID.....see when the tourist season is over for better rates......

•  

Mondo
    GolfGuyInTxDon't ask, don't tell.

What happens in Carolina, stays in Carolina!!

Mondo, down south we have a saying, "don't beat a dead horse to death"....

•  

ChuckZ
    tdogg21Go HokiesWe'll work on that -  at least we could get Bob J. from Wilimington and have 3.

A foursome would be great.  Sunset Beach area might be a good place to meet.  I am about two hours from there.  Try to find somewhere easy for everyone.  I attended a professional organization conference at Seatrail a numbers of years ago and they have nice course there, if I recall correctly.  Maybe something in the fall.  It gets mighty HOT here in June, July and August......and let's not forget HUMID.....see when the tourist season is over for better rates......

I'm a member at Sea Trail.  They have new owners who are putting a lot of money into the courses and the infrastructure.  If work would ever stop getting in the way, I'll be able to get down there and see how it looks.

A trip in the fall could work.  With two young kids it's hard to commit to something to far out, but if we can find some dates that are agreeable to everyone, I'm sure I could work it out.  Let me know.