Forums

Ambassador Meet Up in Charleston

•  

Today govokies and ChuckZ met along with one of Chuck's pals and played at Coosaw Creek Golf and Country Club in N Charleston, SC.   Tales were swapped and fun was had by all.  Even  the weather cooperated.  Afterwards we ventured to Pages Okra Grill in Mt Pleasant for some good old southern cooking and chicken fried steak.  Could not send Bobby back to Calabash on an empty stomack.  I know most were interested in seeing what the master would be wearing today.  He looked sharp in his orange.  :-)

•  

So, hooking up, huh? Interesting.

• 1846 points

Don't ask, don't tell.

•  

Chris, not sure they get the current meaning of the term!

•  

To connect.....we're old school....we made a connection, like met and played golf.....so what is the new term.....maybe I need to come into this century....enlighten me, please.....

• 1988 points

Looking sharp fellas.   How'd you hit'em?

•  

Lighten up Chris they got together, played a little golf, had some lunch, and had a good time.  

•  

NCBob
    Lighten up Chris they got together, played a little golf, had some lunch, and had a good time.

Lighten up, Bob, I was just teasing. I was pretty sure Chuck didn't realize the vernacular for hooking up. Chuck, in current conversation, "hooking up" is the same as "getting lucky."

•  

Two FJA's looking sharp, playing golf, eating well, having fun.  Enjoying new friends met through the Community, priceless.

•  

ba haha I thought the same thing, Chris. Great pic guys, glad you had fun!

•  

Whatever......new one on me.....honestly not heard it used that way in conversation.....like shagging in South Carolina is dancing, you know.....actually the state dance.....not in England.....

•  

looking good guys, sounds like a fun time.

•  

Outstanding guys! Glad you had this opportunity and got a chance to play. And it looks as if Bobby broke out the orange guns for the day. Well played.

•  

Sharp looking, guys!  Glad you had an opportunity to meet in person and play.  Looking good in the FJ gear.  The orange shield tips look really sharp.

• 5133 points

Looking good boys!