Forums

Iron Lady

•  

golfchick
    I think too many women have the image of pleat-front shorts and ill-fitting polos stuck in their minds, and haven't looked at what's available now in golf fashion. Our shop (Mrs. Golf) is one of several that carries tons of fashionable women's golf wear, and our focus is women's apparel.

Many manufacturers offer golf clothes that you can actually wear to do other things -- every day stuff like work, shopping, school activities, etc. There is still demand in the market for shirts, shorts and skorts, but the fabrics, styles and colors have come a long way. We have a lot of golf dresses! If you want to check out what we have, go to http://www.mrs-golf.com And before you ask, we don't carry FootJoy shoes. We aren't a PGA affiliate member, and when we stock a pro shop, we don't want to compete with our local pros.

Etakmit, I understand where your wife is coming from, but I agree with you -- I enjoy looking like I'm a golfer. But I do wear my outfits pre- and apres-golf. Can't tell you how many times I've gone to the grocery store with my FJ glove still in my back pocket!

Chris, that's the Mark of a Player! :-)

•  

tee2green
    I wonder how many strokes she would have to give me ? Sounds like she knows how to play a little bit.

It's going to take Bruce Holley days to get a response to this comment past Devin....

•  

tdogg21

tee2green
    I wonder how many strokes she would have to give me ? Sounds like she knows how to play a little bit.

It's going to take Bruce Holley days to get a response to this comment past Devin....

I'm sure he has blisters on his fingers (from the furious typing of course) in his attempts to respond to that post! :-) 

• 5686 points

LOL! Poor Devin...not a moment's rest for the eagle-eyed weary!!