Forums

Foxy Lady Presents Her New Family

• 366 points

It is fun to see all the wildlife on the golf courses these days, we have a mating pair of Bald Eagles.

• 5065 points

I played Saturday afternoon on a course that has feral hogs on it. They are hard on the course. I spoke with the Assistant Pro about them. The course has a live trap set catch them. They have used a bow hunter to thin the herd with out much success.

•  

Found three nests with geese eggs this week on the front......geese a very territorial and mean.....have a pair of red tails nesting on the back nine.....and the shorebirds are everywhere...it's that time of the year....love is in the air....

•  

Here you are Chuck... 'couldn't help to think about your club's Foxy Lady family when I saw this YouTube video:

www.youtube.com/watch

• 1393 points

wow, that's incredible. I've really only seen foxes around golf courses. And ***, with all of that geese *** on the fairways, and sometimes on the green, we need more foxes.

•  

noeldaof
    Here you are Chuck... 'couldn't help to think about your club's Foxy Lady family when I saw this YouTube video:

www.youtube.com/watch

Cool.....our little lady had four kits this year and we had a bad rain and flood at the course and have only seen one of the kits since.....we figure that three may have drowned....sad.......the remaining kit is rather skiddish and is not playful.....we offer it food and it runs back into the den.......mom comes to beg for food but not to play......thought this was cute.....thanks for sharing.......the fox does not mess with the geese....too many and too big......geese are very protective of their young and are MEAN......