Forums

Site Recommendation

• 1936 points

So this may be my lazy side coming out....  But how about adding a page select link to the top of threads?  I guess I just find it annoying going into a thread where you know your going to jump to a different page (2014 shoes for example) and having to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page for the selection link..  

•  

Dirt4900

So this may be my lazy side coming out....  But how about adding a page select link to the top of threads?  I guess I just find it annoying going into a thread where you know your going to jump to a different page (2014 shoes for example) and having to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page for the selection link..  

Do you just want to go to the latest post? If so, just click on the words "latest post" under the thread title and that will take you right to it.

• 1936 points

Learn something new everyday!!   Thanks!!!

•  

Glad I could help. Cheers!

•  

I had never noticed the "latest post" words either.  Thanks for the shortcut!

•  

Yeah it took me a while to figure that out haha no worries.

•  

Young Skywalker, you just need to follow the force and ask!

We will guide your steps

• 1976 points

Wow thanks a lot for this thread. Like other's in this thread I learned something helpful and new!

• 1664 points

I found that by accident one day.  It was the proverbial RED BUTTON waiting to be pressed and I pressed it.  Sure does cut down on scrolling.

•  

Either I need a new prescription for glasses or something because as long as I've been a member I have not seen "latest post" and still don't see it even today...someones gotta hold my hand please....

•  

Mondo
    Either I need a new prescription for glasses or something because as long as I've been a member I have not seen "latest post" and still don't see it even today...someones gotta hold my hand please....

Check this out Mondo, maybe this will help.....seeing if believing......  :-)

Site Recommendation

Latest post by Mondo, 2 days ago

•  

ChuckZ
    MondoEither I need a new prescription for glasses or something because as long as I've been a member I have not seen "latest post" and still don't see it even today...someones gotta hold my hand please....

Site Recommendation

Somethings still amiss Chuck...my page shows the

ChuckZ
    MondoEither I need a new prescription for glasses or something because as long as I've been a member I have not seen "latest post" and still don't see it even today...someones gotta hold my hand please....

Site Recommendation

Somethings still amiss Chuck...my screen shows under the title of the page "posted by" and not "latest post"...anyone have any thoughts...

•  

It's on the Discussion home page, Mondo, rather than on the thread itself. Took me a while, too.

•  

Pssst... Mondo.

•  

MM & CC,

Franks and Beans

TT