Forums

Vokey Releases

• 1962 points

Again, not impressed.  Picked up the cash cover, but starting to get a little disappointed after the last 2 releases.  

•  

I actually love the Master themed hat.  I have plenty of allignment rods, but again though the Master's themed green and yellow sticks looked pretty cool.  The cash cover was tempting, but I didn't pick one up.

•  

Lame release.... Iliac cover doesn't match many bags, no Masters themed polo, just polos that have been out for months and FJ enthusiasts already have them..

•  

Sadly nothing of interest to me....

• 1930 points

I like the hat, but not overwhelmed enough to purchase.

• 1979 points

Loved the hat so I was pretty happy!

• 5116 points

If I didn't have alignment sticks I might have been tempted. I do like the shirts though.

•  

I wanted the hat and since I was already putting in an order, I added the alignment sticks.  I didn't need them, but figured what the heck.  I would have picked up the shorts but I hated where they put the Vokey logo.  I prefer it above the back pocket like they did last year.

•  

I would agree that this was less than spectacular.  Glad to see that the clothing was all FJ and not SD this time around.  Historically the Masters release has been pretty good.  We will just have to wait and see what comes around later in the year.

• 5172 points

I like the hat and the alignment sticks. The leather head cover would require more care than I would want to do.

• 536 points

I just bought Vokey alignment sticks on ebay for like 55 bucks because they looked cool, they weren't listed on the vokey website. Are you kidding me...

• 240 points

Where are these items at to purchase/view?

•  

Vokey.com

•  

I got the hat and the Lavender shirt. OK, color me ......

•  

Tar Heel

I got the hat and the Lavender shirt. OK, color me ......

Well, you already have shoes to go with the shirt. So, you're good to go. :-)