Forums

Happy Masters Week!!

• 1649 points

I am ready and everybody at work is ready for a full slate of masters coverage.  I think many of us are also going to be donning green and yellow colors while working to show our love of Augusta and the Masters.  This is one of the best weeks to work at a golf course, because it always brings in new customers and those who have yet to get out and hit it around yet this spring.  

•  

I saw a little of it and it was nice to see Bubba, Jordan, Freddie and Nick there to support the kids.  You know meeting those pros was an additional high for the kids.   Expect to see some of them will be on the tour one of these days.  Jordan was very complimentary when he stated that he wished he had had the opportunity these kids are having when he was their age with a program like this........  

•  

Hoping to see some of it!

• 2758 points

Glad my boys are huge golf fans, its now a family tradition, golf tin the AM and the Masters after noon.

A tradition unlike any other  as the saying goes.

•  

golfchick
    I can't wait.

Did any of you see coverage of the Drive, Chip & Putt Nationals? Truly great that Augusta National has embraced this. What an opportunity for these boys and girls!

I agree and am happy they have been promoting this.  All of the kids looked like they were having a blast.  What a great way to bring youngsters in the sport onto the national spotlight.

•  

Oh what a glorious day.  The Masters starts and it is 80+ degrees here.

TT

•  

GREAT PICTURE TIM.

I GET CHILLS JUST THINKING ABOUT THE FEELING OF BEING THERE.

WISH EVERY ONE OF YOU COULD GO JUST ONCE.

• 1745 points

Awesome picture.  Hopefully one of these years, I'll be able to go.

Simpson is off to a great start and Blixt got hot before the turn.  I hope Stricker comes on.  -1 after 2 is a nice start.