Forums

Scotty Cameron Masters Putter Covers

•  

I got ahold of one of the putters... sold it for a pretty penny. Couldn't pass up 3x what I paid for it.

•  

It looks like a pretty great looking cover from what I saw on the previous page of this thread. I don't think I've ever been disappointed by any of the SC covers though :)

•  

Whaql1
    I got ahold of one of the putters... sold it for a pretty penny. Couldn't pass up 3x what I paid for it.

I hear ya!  As much as I'd like to have something like that hanging on my wall come Masters week, if I had been able to get one, there's no way I could have resisted the money people were willing to pay for it.  Trust me, in a few weeks you're going to be happy you made that profit!

•  

The released headcover from the SC site arrived two days ago.  Hadn't had time to post yet.  Great looking cover with the tool.

•  

Got mine yesterday.  Truly a classic!

• 1962 points

TNT009
    Got mine yesterday.  Truly a classic!

I agree, mine came right out of the bag!

•  

The cover does look sharp.  I just wish they would release more of the covers for the Futura X.  I don't play with my Newport 2 anymore and would love more of the special edition covers to come out in other sizes.  Missed the Hula cover earlier in the year and was not willing to play the inflated price on eBay.  Will just have to see what else comes out over the year.

•  

What was the retail price on the Augusta cover?

•  

$ 72

•  

Wow I'm so sad I missed out on this cover.  Best release in a long time IMO