Forums

What a beautiful day for golf.....

•  

After ordering those new Navy and MyJoys finally got to wear them today.  The ground has been so wet did not want to bring out new shoes.  Its 530pm in Charleston and 85*.  Shot 84 with four birdies and we won all the bets.  Finally got wear my new FJ Navy shorts as well.  What a great day...think we go for it again tomorrow...We seized the moment...

•  

Won all the bets?! You must not be much fun to play with! LOL

• 1637 points

I got a full weekend on the course lined out, and I need to get some new attire to help me look good.  Guess I am heading to my favorite FJ place and picking up some quality threads.

•  

Well done Charles! Nailed it....

• 1869 points

Atta boy Chuck.  

•  

Remind me not to bet against you Chuck if we ever have the opportunity to play!  Nice work out on the course yesterday!

• 1718 points

Bring in the ringer.  Thy name is Chuck.

• 5025 points

cannot wait to see what 4 birdies does to your card a little later in the season

..I bet 84 turns into something substantially lower...Don't take all the money Chuck

.The pigeons will fly away!!

•  

There is more than one person on the team......you all missed the word WE......there is no "I" in team.....played again today and shot 79 and lost big time on the individual bets and only had one birdie from one foot and someone cancelled it from twenty feet....who said life was fair.....I play with a group of vultures....and I am the highest handicap in the group.....builds character.....lol

• 4180 points

Well done !  I'd still play with you, unlike the rest of these guys!  You'd just have to give a stroke or 10 over to me

• 5025 points

Come on Chuck, are you slinging sandbags here (wink wink)??!  Four birds and an 84?! Of course you won all the money, er, "bets"... As for today's round, well, you're setting up for tomorrow, right??!!

Regardless, we all agree that "you looked marvel!ous" in your new FJ apparel!!

•  

I only play for fun outside of my group, because within the group we do not give strokes....only bet with those you know real well....and we are small time....dollar skins, greenies, birdies

• 4758 points

80 and no wind. I was going to hit balls at lunch...grabbing a quick 9. Good to be me some days.

• 661 points

There ya go Chuck!!!

• 1869 points

But there is a "me" in team!!!