Forums

FJ City on Twitter

•  

Tyler Higley

I could really use this jacket for my Final Four Weekend, can you send it to my hotel?

You'd better check the rental fees on a vintage item like that.  Due to the availability and demand, the rates might be high for a bust weekend like Final Four!

•  

Mike_C
    Great idea for a contest and fun to see what everybody comes up with out in the twitter world.  By the way Tim, I don't think a Members Only jacket exactly "screams style" but I like where your head is.

Very stylish in the 80's Tim, but again you bring back style with your MO jacket, read on;

Revival

The Members Only brand was licensed in 2003 by Maureen Regan of Kirtie Regan, who resurrected it and developed a new line of apparel after the bankruptcy of Aris Industries. At first, the brand was strictly for males with their tighter fitting bomber jackets. Maureen Regan relaunched the brand in 2004 introducing a women's line and added both men's and women's sportswear. The brand is currently owned by JR Apparel World, whose CEO is Jaggi Singh.

Today, Members Only apparel is worn by celebrities such as Anne Hathaway, David Hasselhoff, Fergie, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron, Ellen Page, Paula Abdul and Anderson Cooper.

•  

Never realized the brand was being revitalized.  Like the Phoenix, it is rising from the ashes!  I guess if David Hasselhoff is promoting the brand, it must be stylish.  Thanks to Chuck for the info!

•  

looks like an older Zac Effron, Tim can u sing ?

What about Beiber, he is a member's only guy ?

•  

Mike_C
    Never realized the brand was being revitalized.  Like the Phoenix, it is rising from the ashes!  I guess if David Hasselhoff is promoting the brand, it must be stylish.  Thanks to Chuck for the info!

Umm, if David Hasselhoff is promoting the brand, men of good taste should run the other direction screaming.

•  

golfchick
    Umm, if David Hasselhoff is promoting the brand, men of good taste should run the other direction screaming.

Exactly!!  Was the sarcasm not obvious??  Ha ha!!

• 5998 points

OUTIGER
    Don't knock it until you own it.  A clean white Members Only Jacket out on the town would be a lady magnet.  That's why I keep it in the office.

TT

Oh my. I had black one and a cream one as well. Those were the days.

•  

Mike_C

If Tiger is promoting the brand, it must be stylish, right?????

•  

I'm a trend setter.  If only I could get an FJA patch.

With my MO jacket and DG's skinny jeans we could start a band.

TT