Forums

The Titleist Are In

•  

tee2green
    Nice Chuck, look to pretty to even take out of the sleeve .

It's only a golf ball.  That was a career score for me and at my age I get to play the Senior tees and that helps a little ( a lot of wedges on par 4s).  I had 25 putts that day as well and my next goal is to shoot my age.  I still feel that my best round was a 77 at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island in 1997.    

•  

TNT009

Ah, I see.  I guess I could do 70 then and people would just assume it was a score I shot, or maybe they would think Its because I act like I'm 70 sometimes...

•  

Finally got my order in.  All Number 2's because for some reason that has been successful in tournaments.  Ready to put these balls into play!

• 5037 points

Nice..the money balls!

•  

ChuckZ

tee2green

Nice Chuck, look to pretty to even take out of the sleeve .

It's only a golf ball.  That was a career score for me and at my age I get to play the Senior tees and that helps a little ( a lot of wedges on par 4s).  I had 25 putts that day as well and my next goal is to shoot my age.  I still feel that my best round was a 77 at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island in 1997.

Great scores there, Chuck!

It may have been too late to put an order in, but this thread inspired me to place one on in.  (no news is still good news for now)

•  

Money $ Ball

gotta like that!

•  
    My order finally are in!