Forums

The Titleist Are In

•  

people will look at those and go "wonder who FJA is ?"

Be we know !

Hit em long, nice golf balls Chuck

• 5035 points

ChuckZ, ever the consummate Ambassador, trying to convert the post man! Hope you have a great season with the golf balls.

•  

Has to be one of THE great numbers!

Might encourage others to souvenir them though so keep an eye on them CZ !!!

•  

I do have one question:  do you mark each ball differently, since they all have the same number and text?

Say what, you ain't right.....ha...ha....only if I hit a provisional ball....chuck

•  

ChuckZ
    Was reading the discussions and heard my faithful sidekick Katie barking and it was the FedEx truck.  Went outside and he had four dozen new custom Prov1s and said he tought about keeping them, kiddingly, but he preferred the swoosh brand.  What an insult!  Told him about the great deal (3+1) Titleist was offering and tried to convert him to no avail...number 69 for the low round I shot on Friday, Sept 13, 2013.......and FJA, speaks for itself.....thanks Rick....  :-)

Congrats Chuck...great round as well!!!!

•  

Mine arrived as well..

•  

Rick is this deal still going!

•  

I can place orders until the 15th.

•  

Thanks Rick..

•  

63's and 69's - you guys are good! However, nothing beats the Buy 3, get 1 free deal at Titleist. Well played y'all!

• 2507 points

fredcloss
    63's and 69's - you guys are good! However, nothing beats the Buy 3, get 1 free deal at Titleist. Well played y'all!

Agree and picked up my order today at my pro shop

•  

Great job! Congrats

• 2939 points

Nice Chuck, look to pretty to even take out of the sleeve .

•  

Unfortunately I don't think I will be having any 69's or 63's on my balls... those scores won't come around for me unless I have to stop the round early for some reason!  

•