Forums

Always nice to come home to....

• 2089 points

a Titleist or FJ package waiting on the door step always makes a day better!

•  

Nice picture. I like getting goodies on my door step.

• 2883 points

Looks like someone took advantage of the buy 3 get the 4th free promo. and looks like a new pair of DNA's in the background.

•  

Never a doubt!

That's a nice preparation for the sunny days to come.

Well played.

• 4690 points

Awesome stack :)  Nice personalization too.  Good shoe choice.

• 2089 points

Pony
    Looks like someone took advantage of the buy 3 get the 4th free promo. and looks like a new pair of DNA's in the background.

You are correct kind sir.   Now only if the weather would break I could use them!!

•  

Awesome......I too, love surprises....ordered mine...Prov1s, #69, FJA letters....low round I shot on Friday, Sept 13, 2013..what does the 81 stand for...CZ :-)

•  

Now that's a nice pick up right there. I have my Pro-V1X on order as well. Very happy, happy, happy!

• 2129 points

Smiles all around

•  

You should be set for the season to begin with your new stash of balls.  Love the buy 3 get 1 free promotion.  Ordered mine last week to put some fresh ammo in the bag!

•  

Stylin n Profilin'!

•  

Lovely!  my Giahotsauce balls came in yesterday.  Giddy up!

• 2089 points

ChuckZ
    Awesome......I too, love surprises....ordered mine...Prov1s, #69, FJA letters....low round I shot on Friday, Sept 13, 2013..what does the 81 stand for...CZ :-)

81 was the year I was born.  

• 1979 points

That is a pleasant thing to come home to, looking good!