Forums

Univ of Dayton Advances To Sweet 16!

• 4345 points

SU fan here, so the loss this weekend was very disappointing after the way the season started.  But with our woes over the few weeks prior to the NCAAs I'm not surprised!  Good luck to UD.  

•  

Chris, having attended Dayton for a short time in my college career, I am rooting for the Flyers too.

This weekend put the Carolina's into morning.  Flags should be at half staff, black arm bands, the works.  Not a good NCAA this year.

This is the best sporting event ever.  March Madness is fantastic.

•  

Pony
    I am a Wisconsin Badger fan so hoping for the best when we square off with a very good Baylor team Thursday evening.  Baylor was extremely impressive in beating Creighton and College Basketball POY McDermott.  Looks like a real battle for the Badgers.  

WIll also root for Virginia coached by Tony Bennett JR. and the Wisconsin kid , Maymon, on Tennessee.  and any Big 10 team- Mich and Mich State.  

But besides Wisconsin all I really want are good basketball games to watch.  

Here is an interesting fact --- For the first time since 1979 NONE of the Carolina big 4 are in the Sweet 16 (UNC, Duke, NC State or Wake).  

Go Badgers.

For those aspiring Badger Fans it helps to know lyrics to the 90's House of Pain hit "Jump Around" as featured here by ESPN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHYgwC4fyhM

GO BUCKY!!!

•  

NCBob
    Chris, having attended Dayton for a short time in my college career, I am rooting for the Flyers too.

This weekend put the Carolina's into morning.  Flags should be at half staff, black arm bands, the works.  Not a good NCAA this year.

This is the best sporting event ever.  March Madness is fantastic.

Bob

I was in Charlotte last week and as always, the March Madness feel was evident everywhere. In the time post losing, both Dook and UNC are sitting at home and the state is indeed in mourning. But as always, heads held high and class shown by both teams and their leaders.

Now it's on to root for Michigan against Chucks Vols. Go Blue!

•  

TH the whole state was crazy and now very subdued.  Must have been a scene in Charlotte.

•  

Only two number one seeds left....Florida and Virginia.....see how that plays out.....Tennessee played Virginia earlier in the year and won by 35....guess we caught them early......our defense did play them tough and that appears to be our game.....we need something to cheer about in Big Orange Country......good luck to you guys Randy......go Rocky Top......

•  

Now that my Vols are out was pulling for the Big Blue of Ky today.  Two SEC teams left in the final four.  Guess UConn is the big surprise.  They have played well.  Would love to see Cats and Gators in the finals........know my sister-in-law is a happy camper being from badgerland. Should be a great final four.