Forums

New Vokey Items Are Up!

•  

Justinu3
    I passed too.  It's awful that the Tour Patch is gone for these special release items.  Terrible decision.

Don't like text on bill so hat didn't do it for me.  Like the windshirt but couldn't pull the trigger....

I felt the same about this release.  The windshirt had me thinking, but couldn't convince myself to spend the extra money for just the Vokey logo.

• 5050 points

The yardage books look nice. I would love one but just bought lots of other new stuff.

•  

Nice stuff, but I have the shirt (purchased at Sawgrass) and they didn't have the hat in my size. Oh well....

•  

tdogg21
    Justinu3I passed too.  It's awful that the Tour Patch is gone for these special release items.  Terrible decision.

Don't like text on bill so hat didn't do it for me.  Like the windshirt but couldn't pull the trigger....

I felt the same about this release.  The windshirt had me thinking, but couldn't convince myself to spend the extra money for just the Vokey logo.

I agree gentlemen.  It's gotta be something extra special to justify the up charge.  The Vokey logo is cool, but the Tour patch makes it IMO.  I passed too