Forums

FINALLY!

•  

A course near me is opening tomorrow and I've got a tee time with a buddy on Friday afternoon!  Can't wait!  Get to try out the DNAs for the first time.

HELLO SPRING!!!

•  

This weekend is looking promising but probably too wet.  We're suppose to get dumped on with rain tonight with temps in the 20s with 20-40 mph winds tomorrow.  I'd say I'm at least another week out from thinking about getting on the course.

•  

Good Luck! Hope you hit it straight!!

•  

Happy for you, Justin.  Play well and enjoy.

• 5734 points

Nice to finally escape Winter. I am playing Friday.

•  

Have fun and shake the rust off.

•  

Ready for the winter to be over.  At least we are getting more and more decent days to play golf and daylight savings time to add an extra hour after work to play.

• 2002 points

Fairways & Greens

•  

GolfGuyInTx
    Fairways & Greens

and don't forget to wave.

•  

It's snowing at my house.  Make some birdies or at least some single bogeys for me.

• 3299 points

Yes the weekend is looking like at the least an outdoor range day, finally light at the end of this long winters tunnel !

•  

Justinu3
    A course near me is opening tomorrow and I've got a tee time with a buddy on Friday afternoon!  Can't wait!  Get to try out the DNAs for the first time.

HELLO SPRING!!!

Cool. I have a tee time too on Saturday! Very excited about that myself.....

• 4565 points

Good luck!  Its about 15 degrees here today and we picked up about 16 inches of snow yesterday (and it didn't start until about 8am).

It'll be a while before the courses open locally - long term forecast makes it look like probably April at best.

• 1979 points

Have a blast and give us a review :)