Forums

• 308 points

Wonder why data in my profile does not change after I edit and submit the changes?

• 2056 points

Welcome to the community.  There a lot of good people and discussions here.

My recommendation is make sure there isn't a required field that you're not entering in your profile, so that it doesn't save.  Same thing happened to me when I joined.

•  

Good question. I just tried to change something on my profile page and it would not work.

Devin?

•  

It must be sporadic... I just added DNA in shoes and it saved it.

•  

I just made two seperte changes on my profile and they worked.  

•  

I get this message when I click submit, even if I have not changed a thing:

You have entered an invalid character in one of the form fields. Please click back and try again.

• 2956 points

Hey, haven't been around much lately. Just noticed your new signature Icon Chuck, nice!

• 5458 points

Keep trying. If there is glitch it normally gets fixed in a couple of days.

•  

I can't find where the DNA's are to add to my profile.

TT

•  

OUTIGER

I can't find where the DNA's are to add to my profile.

TT

TT,

In the section "My Bag"

Under Shoes: I just typed in DNA.

... if that's what you're asking about.

Thanks,

No'l

•  

I was able to change things using my iPad. I think the problem with using my laptop was the fact that when I went to the profile page, there was stuff in the password change box. I will have to go back there later when I can get the laptop back from my wife and see if that's the answer.

•  

parthur
    Hey, haven't been around much lately. Just noticed your new signature Icon Chuck, nice!

Thanks....#13 par 4 where I play......has sand traps in each side on the front with imaginary magnets in them on windy days.....the distant bridge (the highway splits our course) connects James Island with Johns Island.......Kiawah Island is about 20 minutes from the bridge.....  :-)