Forums

REMEMBER 911

•  

This is a solemn day in our history and we must  NEVER FORGET.  We should pray for those who lost their lives and their families. I live in NY and it is a little weird that we have had nice weather for about 2 weeks and today is such a dreary day, it is raining and windy. Today is a day of reflection.

•  

Great point, grumpy. Thanks for posting.

• 4775 points

Chris Garrett

Great point, grumpy. Thanks for posting.

Very true.  That day changed the world we now live in. 

•  

Great post.  It did not even hit me until I got to work.  I saw the date on my phone and had to stop for a moment. 

•  

Thanks for the post.  Great thought.  I will keep everyone in my prayers today.  God Bless.

•  

Good point.I belive that 911 is my genarations Kennedy assisination,in as much as I remember exactly where I was when the story broke.God bless those that were lost.

•  

I can not forget, because sadly, I was there, watching the smoke come off Manhattan like a bad dream. The moment was bad, the ensuing days even worse, and beyond description. I will always hate this day for so many reasons, but never forget what price we had to pay. Through it all, we came together as a nation.

•  

It is hard to believe that it was 7 years ago. Thanks for the reminder. It was nice to have someone put it here in the Forum.

•  

This event is something that will never be forgotten...thanks for reminding us that sometimes there are things more important than golf.

•  

I can't believe how much time has passed, incredible.