Forums

Most Popular Rainwear Colors

• 5035 points

I am always curious.

DG what are the top selling colors in FJ Rain gear?

•  

I do not at the moment have empirical data to support this but my educated guess is black on black.  It is always in the line and comes with the largest sizing range so that only makes sense.  Following that is likely a navy/white/black combination.  Reds and whites are obviously very popular also.  

I tend to gravitate towards the white options; however, I do have the blue with lime Tour XP and love it.

•  

I think a Red/White/Blue jacket needs to be produced in honor of 'Merica

TT

•  

Most people I see wearing rainsuits, seem to be in black........The navy on black would be the safest if a person were concerned about matching outfits and only wanted one suit.  I have Shortsleeves in blue on black, black on red, blue on white plus a full black and navy rainsuit.....just never can be too safe......the white is my favorite......it's that adictive personality thing....  :-)  TKODHT

• 1664 points

I have the blue and black XP rain gear, and I am going to order the red short sleeve rain shirt for this spring.  I wish they offered a nice Crimson and Crème color to honor my local university.  

•  

I like the Blue/ white Black i have.  Black pants of course.  Any chance FJ will come out with a pair of rain shorts in the future?

• 5035 points

NCBob
    I like the Blue/ white Black i have.  Black pants of course.  Any chance FJ will come out with a pair of rain shorts in the future?

Rain shorts were available a couple of years back right?  I have navy and a medium blue jackets, no black.

•  

Add orange please!

• 1764 points

I have always worn black rain gear.

•  

I usually wear black but that is because it's the available color.  And I am SO with TNT, orange please!

•  

From what I've seen, black is by far the most popular color.  I have the Blue/Black jacket and two pairs of Black pants.  I would like to see a nice White/Black jacket and even white rain pants.

• 1803 points

I'm a big fan of gray.  Would love to see some more gray options in jackets.  That said, all my rain gear is black.  On the upside, black goes with pretty much everything.

•  

I have a couple options, and only black rain pants. I have SS rain pullovers in Black with White trim and a White with Royal and Black trim. Also have a back up in Red.

The rain gear needs to match the days apparel..... Of course.

•  

My rain gear is black on black pants, a blue and black jacket, back hat and black rain gloves.  I'd love to spice up the gear, but usually when it's raining it's muddy, and white gets nasty.  I also store my rain great in my trunk caddy, so it would get dirty if it wasn't a dark color.  I could go for some color accents (orange, green, pink even) on the piping or zippers.

•  

Looks like PJ has his hands full with all the new color designs.   It appears that the coolest colors come in the Hydrolite Short Sleeves.  Why not offer the same colors in long sleeve?   Food for thought.  Is it a full meal or just an appetizer.  A lightweight long sleeve waterproof jacket in cool colors.....EUREKA......Devin, are you there.....