Forums

Good Golly......

• 5031 points

Mr. Trump has a good eye for finding talented designers to build courses for his organization. But he injects his own design sense into clubhouses and sadly, to far lesser effect. THe French would call his design sense "gauche". I call it...regretable...!! But hey, Messrs. Hawtree,Hanse and others the Trump golf company hire do design excellent layouts and yes, Donald does inject some of his ideas into that process. But $425 is four rounds and a very nice lunch on Bethpage Black for NY state residents.. Or three rounds and lunch for out of staters...

•  

pistolpete
    $425??! Good grief - this isn't Pebble Beach and that greens fee is also outrageous...

No it isn't because it is a little higher on the west coast and Pebble Beach is afterall, a Public Golf Course.....

PEBBLE BEACH GOLF LINKS

• Resort Guests  $495 (includes cart)
    • Non-Resort Guests $495 plus cart fee

It is a tad bit higher than The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island which has a non-resort rate of $343 and if I recall Spyglass Hill is $370.   

Some people will pay over the top rates just to say I played there. Ouch!!!!! I like to enjoy my rounds and I can play alot of rounds for that kind of money. 

•  

ChuckZ
    pistolpete$425??! Good grief - this isn't Pebble Beach and that greens fee is also outrageous...

No it isn't because it is a little higher on the west coast and Pebble Beach is afterall, a Public Golf Course.....

PEBBLE BEACH GOLF LINKS

Resort Guests  $495 (includes cart)

Non-Resort Guests $495 plus cart fee

It is a tad bit higher than The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island which has a non-resort rate of $343 and if I recall Spyglass Hill is $370.   

Some people will pay over the top rates just to say I played there. Ouch!!!!! I like to enjoy my rounds and I can play alot of rounds for that kind of money.

I think Pistol was being facetious!

•  

My bad.......The Donald is a Hoot.......loves to set up challanges......

• 1547 points

Can't wait to get there myself.  Donald has done it again!