Forums

Devin's new Avatar

•  

Devin, great pic for your new Avatar.  Where is that course?  The view is unbelievalbe.

•  

The pictures were taken at Ko'olau on my recent vacation to Hawaii, haven't had an opportunity to downsize all the images yet for posting.

•  

Bucket listed!

•  

WOW!  Ridiculous DG.  Look forward to seeing more photos

• 774 points

Holy ***, don't send one in the woods, the smoke monster from LOST will get you! Get pic!!!

•  

Awesome, avatar......makes me want to go back....it's been a long, watched whales, ate and drank during last visit AND did not play golf at the time.....BAD CHUCK......

•  

Next time, DG needs to bring one of us with him so we can change our avatars too. LOL

That is an absolutely beautiful view.

•  

This is unfair to us mere mortals....worldly golf course as a background.... and a killer swing to showoff......in the words of the humble:

Wayne Campbell, Garth Algar: [to Alice Cooper] We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

The remainder of the quote left out for fear of being eDited......ha...ha....respectfully submitted......  :-)

•  

I saw that course from the overlook.  It looks like a great track

•  

That is an amazing looking course!  I love that view on the approach shot.

•  

Love the pictures, Devin.  Welcome to the Jungle!

• 1869 points

Wow......  Amazing....  

• 5037 points

Just astoundingly beautiful scenery...what a locale for a golf course!

•  

Those are some wicked pics!  Looks like your swinging well!!

•  

I know a few of us have to ask you.  "How where the bunkers?"  We know what a sand magnet you are.

TT