Forums

2014 Community Only : Limited Edition MyJoys Sweepstakes!

• 123 points

I have been working out this winter ( Joey D ! ) and will b getting to the range at least 3 x per week !! Working on the putting daily in the basement !! Getting ready for a trip to scotland in may !!!

• 112 points

I plan to get out and play more.  After a year recovering from physical problems I am looking forward to spending more time on the course.

• 103 points

FIRST, I need to look like the kind of golfer I want to shoot like. That's where these ultimate FJ shoes come in!

As a golf author I know how to play, follow the rules, and act on a course. I NEED these items to lift my game.

Did I say please?

• 9 points

My plan is to work on two things:  flexibility and swing pace.

• 3 points

Work on keeping my left arm straight -work out with srretching -hopefully this will add more distance off the tee with added new FJ shoes to stablize my feet

• 303 points

I plan on getting out more to get more game play experience under my belt. Also, looking to play more with numerous experienced golfers to pick up those tips that you can't get from books or notes, real time experience.

• 326 points

I'am buying new shoes and clubs !!!!!!
    • 3 points

Short game. It is all about the short game.

• 103 points

I am going to work on my short game too.  Pitching, sand, and 60 all need some work to get my #s down.

• 318 points

Practice weaknesses instead of just hitting balls!

• 3 points

To get the summer off to a grand start and the last bit of rust polished off my swing I'm heading to Ireland for a week of links golf.  I went two years ago and it took three strokes off my handicap!  jak997

• 103 points

Getting to the gym while weather stinks. Then to practice range twice a week, playing twice a week.

• 108 points

Getting better. Is not only technique, but a mindset. One has to believe they have the ability improve. I believe I have the ability but must continue to do that not only on the range, but believe I can get to that next level on course. I plan to put in the time on the range, committing to my swing change and entrusting what me and my instructor are working on is the right thing! Countless hours will be spent on the range and forcing myself to do so in order to achieve my goals! Thanks for the opportunity!

#teamtitleist #teamfootjoy #bestinthebusiness

• 3 points

1. Patience

2. Don't be afraid to make a good shot

3. It's not my job, don't get so upset

sounds good to me!

• 3 points

Practice!!