Forums

2014 Community Only : Limited Edition MyJoys Sweepstakes!

• 115 points

I used to play a lot of golf, and unless required, did not use a power cart. As I began to play less, and practice less, my ability to score began to decrease as one would expect. I also took to using a cart vs. walking. I now realize that walking was a part of a better game (for me). Walking provided me a bit more time to consider the shot I had just made, and forget it if needed. Walking also gave me a more time to think through my next shot. With that, I do plan on practicing more this year, with the hope of playing a bit more as well. I believe that walking when playing will also bring me back to a good feeling that I used to have when playing the game.
    • 230 points

Hitting the practice range soon and often.  This winter has played heck with even trying to hit a club, but it's been good for watching golf on TV.

• 209 points

I have already been to the driving range working on the short game.  I practiced chips and putts for several hours last weekend. That is my secret to better play in 2014.

• 3 points

Going to totally fix my swing this year threw practice and remove my bailout.
    • 3 points

Stop drinking beer on the course.
    • 209 points

I am doing stretching exercises, putting practice, and hitting my local practice facility to prepare for the upcoming golf season. I will be putting new spikes on my FootJoys, a good polishing, and I might even try some gel inserts to see it it helps. I like to walk the course and it is getting harder to do as I get older and my arthritis acts up. 

• 3 points

I will endeavor to practice with a purpose at least twice per week. The focus will be short game.
    • 213 points

Better equipment and more practice will improve my game.

• 3 points

For 2014 my golf game will be better due to the exercise and fitness regime that I've been committed to over the winter. I plan to play and practice more. A new pair of MyJoys would also help.

• 16 points

I will be able to keep my head down through all of my shots since I will be busy admiring my new augusta green foot joys!

• 103 points

My plan for better golf in 2014 is taking additional lessons from a PGA Pro. In addition more rounds of golf, and some new equipment are in my plans.

• 3 points

I am going to get out the alignment sticks  and work on my irons to become a better player this year!

• 323 points

Working on my mental game. Golf tips supplied by Dr. Giavonni. Concentration is my largest down fall to date, but getting better.
  •  

I play better buy stop thinking because whenever I think about the shots that im about to hit it dosnt work. I also spend most of my time practicing short game that is where almost 70% of my game takes place. you might be able to hit the ball a mile but if you cant back it up on the green you cant score

• 233 points

I will try to make more time to practice and practice correctly.